From Today on, It's My Turn!!

Contributor
An absolute classic, but I wish the romance between Mitsuhashi and Riko was a little more explicit though...

Agree with bluepentagram, this would be one of the best manga if the romance played a bigger role. As it stands its still one of my all time favs.

Dex-chan lover
really great manga, has one of the best females i ever seen and the friendship in this is extremely well written. Overall if you like nice character development and good non annoying characters, READ IT

With the new series up after many years, thought I'd come back and add my recommendation for this one. It's a must-read for any manga enthusiast and a great introduction to the medium for the freshmen! One of the best in the genre. Give it a try.

Double-page supporter
The title pic looks like Gon (from HxH) and Dio (from JoJo) lol

Dex-chan lover
A classic, a masterpiece, one of the most important manga of the late 20th century which inspired tons of modern gems.

Eae Brazucas, pensando em pegar esse projeto que outra scan dropou lá em 2014! Fiquem ligados!

Dex-chan lover
Riko-san. Because not all girls have to be protected (but do have to play the straight -man). 💪💪💪

Contributor
if you're not sure about reading this: just do it! you really won't regret it

Users who are viewing this thread