Fuchou Airen - Vol. 1 Ch. 11 - Courage And Grievance

Group Leader
Just finished cleaning chapter 13 😅, I wanted to catch up before new volume comes out but unfortunately I only get to touch my laptop on weekends, anyways I'll try to close the gap this week.

Volume 2 is out! The whole volume is 6.32 yuan, if you have the means and you know your way around AliPay or Wechat, please support the Author/Artist, she just gave birth but still serving us the Yuri, that's dedication 😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240715-000914.jpg
    Screenshot_20240715-000914.jpg
    532.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
this might be an obsolete question since they're not human but: When the devil calls the angel 'sister' is that in the literal family way or in the colloquial-term-for-a-woman-you're-close-to kinda way~?

I'd be fine with either

Group Leader
this might be an obsolete question since they're not human but: When the devil calls the angel 'sister' is that in the literal family way or in the colloquial-term-for-a-woman-you're-close-to kinda way~?

I'd be fine with either
No, in Chinese (and most asian countries) calling sister or 'Jiejie' (in Chinese) doesn't necessarily meaning they are biologically related, it's used as honorifics or term of endearment to address someone older (even by months) than the speaker.

But since they're celestial, I guess anything goes but I don't think the author is going for that

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No, in Chinese (and most asian countries) calling sister or 'Jiejie' (in Chinese) doesn't necessarily meaning they are biologically related, it's used as honorifics or term of endearment to address someone older (even by months) than the speaker.

But since they're celestial, I guess anything goes but I don't think the author is going for that

I'm aware, that's exactly why I'm asking xD since it could easily be either

Group Leader
I guess since there's no concept of 'blood' there's no concept of blood-relations either

Aaaaw well the mum seems lovely, the family buttler(I'm assuming) seems cool too, I hope that it isn't an act or something, it would be nice for to have atleast some family who are on her side and love her

Users who are viewing this thread