Fugue Across Worlds - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
I expected it to be her father, then he hit her with the marriage line and I suddenly realized he's a foreign gangster selling the new drugs and will be the "rival in business and love" in this

how cliché :nyoron:

Group Leader
I expected it to be her father, then he hit her with the marriage line and I suddenly realized he's a foreign gangster selling the new drugs and will be the "rival in business and love" in this

cliché but I EAT IT UP EVERY SINGLE TIME :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Not really a rival if the guy got absolutely obliterated.

And rightfully so. Imagine a guy you don't know comes all the way to your dressing room and gets in there before you just so he can say that crazy "Marry me" bs. That's so scary. I admire her not having an ounce of hesitation too

Dex-chan lover
Not really a rival if the guy got absolutely obliterated.

And rightfully so. Imagine a guy you don't know comes all the way to your dressing room and gets in there before you just so he can say that crazy "Marry me" bs. That's so scary. I admire her not having an ounce of hesitation too
this is a gangster flic, consent means literally nothing in the plot :kek:

Dex-chan lover
at first I thought she slapped him with the roses and that's why he got a cut, but no, she slapped him so hard she cut him 😂

as a slap enthusiast, I give it a 10/10

Dex-chan lover
It's back! I feared it was dropped.
Thank you for translating and upload.
Now that is a creepy guy, hope he will not come back but knowing how authors love drama...

Dex-chan lover
at first I thought she slapped him with the roses and that's why he got a cut, but no, she slapped him so hard she cut him 😂

as a slap enthusiast, I give it a 10/10
Now
I’m hoping she pistol whipped him

Dex-chan lover
Theory: old guy probably met her mother when younger, she was "the one that got away" and now he wants a second chance with her daughter, cause he said something about not making the same mistake
Bonus theory: he could even be her dad lol

What a creep dude :shamihuh:

Users who are viewing this thread