Fuguushoku "Kanteishi" ga Jitsu wa Saikyou Datta: Naraku de Kitaeta Saikyou no "Shingan" de Musou suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.2 - Unfair Unfair Unfair!! (2)

Dex-chan lover
Poor Zeon. You wanted power, and all you got is "Trash". No wonder that witch lady left you.

Fed-Kun's army
Ohhhh. Gaston (Zoid-San) is back. This should be fun. Again, where is that ho Jolene?

🎶Nooooo ooooone bleeds like Zoid-San. No one cries like Zoid-San. No one bumbles through dungeons the same as Zoid-San...🎶 Teeheehee 🤣

What the hell all of them is a freakin noobies yeah just keep feeding the mc with your skills but seriously tho I want actiooooooon

Dex-chan lover
... Okay, Choco Alraune being defeated is one thing, since it's a monster. But Arachne being cut sideways across the chest is just mean, even if it is a monster.

Dex-chan lover
Wow the story and characters in this manga are so interes.... o O ( zZzZzZzZzZzZzZz )

• Funny
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Just a normal appraiser

Fuck off.
Like seriously, he knows he's being boosted by the Magic eyes and coaching so this just comes off as arogant.

How is that guy inside a hidden dungeon. This writing makes no fucking sense
I'm wondering if he followed him?

My issue is this is a prime example of another series where the betrayer/exiler is let off with not even a slap on the wrist and ofcourse has now become what is clearly a recurring villain that shouldn't be. He should have been at minimum arrested for what he did let alone killed.

Dex-chan lover
Well, guess the villain hasn't learned his lesson. A shame, MC was already OP and now he's uber OP, he'll manhandled that arrogant adventurer like he's an annoying fly.

Users who are viewing this thread