Fuguushoku "Kanteishi" ga Jitsu wa Saikyou Datta: Naraku de Kitaeta Saikyou no "Shingan" de Musou suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 19.1

Dex-chan lover
Ooof, nice to have it picked up but damn, that's a rough one. Typesetting with some text boxes cut off, a big speech bubble that is straight up not translated and a bunch of nonsense... Next time, take a bit more time, read the chapter again before posting it and think about whether it is acceptable quality, please.

Double-page supporter
The effort is appreciated, but tbh, you should improve the quality before asking for donations, I don't mean it it any bad way, but you gotta show you mean it if you want support, this chapter was far from a smooth.
Good stuff picking the series nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
Are you the same guy that's translating and uploading this to Bato?

Banned
people you know that there already up to chapter 39 on other website, right? with good quality scanlation at that too. it just no one update it on mangadex. that's the problem with so many manga here, no one upload it on mangadex and to whoever scanlating this you might want to just continue from chapter 40

Supporter
"If there is "a" mistake I hope you can't find it."
Dude, not finding mistakes here is harder than playing Cyberpunk 2077 without encountering any bugs.

You somehow managed to completely switch the dragon's and the MC's roles in the middle of the dialogue with Behemoth suddenly going "So you were defeated from the point you met". And the cause of his defeat wasn't the arrogance of humans, that doesn't make any sense, it was his own for not realizing he was tricked by a mirage, though he should have had the ability to do so, because he underestimated the MC as being just another powerless human.
Then there's bubbles where the text overlaps and even completely untranslated ones.
That's the kind of stuff I expect from a machine TL that no being smarter than a bot has ever bothered to check.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yall are being way to harsh on this guy. It's obviously one of his first times doing this and let's be honest he did ten times better then any of you haters could have ever done. He at least made this when no one else would which is more than I can say about you.

Yall are being way to harsh on this guy. It's obviously one of his first times doing this and let's be honest he did ten times better then any of you haters could have ever done. He at least made this when no one else would which is more than I can say about you.
That's a pretty clever way of trying to goad someone into making a better translation

Ooof, nice to have it picked up but damn, that's a rough one. Typesetting with some text boxes cut off, a big speech bubble that is straight up not translated and a bunch of nonsense... Next time, take a bit more time, read the chapter again before posting it and think about whether it is acceptable quality, please.
Bro I'm not good with Japanese but but with the help from Google-san I did it it was just a test work so I will look carefully before uploading next chapter and
Thanks for the feedback ☺️ it'really helpful if someone pinpoint the mistake

The effort is appreciated, but tbh, you should improve the quality before asking for donations, I don't mean it it any bad way, but you gotta show you mean it if you want support, this chapter was far from a smooth.
Good stuff picking the series nonetheless.
Well I don't do this from "donation"

I did it for test and because I want to re-read the manga because someone who's name i don't know fuc*ed the translation of this manga and sorry for the translation i will make sure that you don't experience this next time

Users who are viewing this thread