Fuguushoku "Ningyou Tsukai" no Nariagari - Bishoujo Ningyou to Saikyou Made Saikousoku de Nobori Tsumeru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Light within the darkness

Dex-chan lover
Raws are at 17 chaps, possibly more as they stopped coming out, or the serie is just that short.
Fro some dex bug I can't make topics, or maybe they want money, whatever, gonna write here.
MC is a retard.
He is a FUCKING retard.
Got a non-combat class with the specific role of distraction on the field...and doesn't use it.
Gets a agile doll that looks like a beautiful girl just so to gaslight himself into being a fighter like everybody else in the party, could have got a toy looking one so to avoid the possibility to making a connection, but refused to and instead risked his life and theparty by pushing himself in front of danger and death...for a doll without soul, and everybody knows that.
In real life this people are losers, and everybody know that, MC didn't knew some trick to evolve the job, he was just a doll otaku that didn't accept fate.
He decided to use his body to shield it from a deadly fall...
Note, the author copied Arifureta almost 1:q start with MC gettng betrayed and falling off a bridge after a strong minotaur chases the party.
MC should have become a normal labourer that used dolls in a shop, the thought of fightng wth them when protecting them from damage is beyond stupid.
I dont' understand why a party would get him, and keep him around.
The betrayal was absolutely bad, but if MC used the doll as he should he would have been able to cross the bridge.
I know, there would not be a story, is just annoys me when something good happens to a MC that did everything possible to go in a bad situation.

Users who are viewing this thread