Fujii on the Roadside - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Yabe and Fujii

Dex-chan lover
Honestly not sure wut to take from this chapter. Felt like Fujii's armor was cracking abit but this co-worker was really normal.

Thanks for the TL, lookin forward to the faster release. Was kinda of thirsty for this manga, saw this nominated for the Next Award, they also just released volume 3, celebrating that it sold 500k...and ppl say Japan has no taste!

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty pleasant to read. I enjoy the extra touch of realism and maturity where people can just accept their differences.

Also big ups for that previous mini-arc where the office lady doesn't actually commit herself to Fujii just so there could be a romance subplot (with canonically the hottest woman in the series).

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for bringing this back!

love how fujis eyes almost seems like glasses

Double-page supporter
Ah, Yabe-san loves to be person that bright and loved.. very nice chapters.

It means what i learnt from Fujii-san is..
' don't push yourself - if it is not for you. '
We sometimes like it, badminton with friends, or even group gym.
But we each other also have our own pace. We don't need to changes or force. We still all same in everyone eyes.

Dex-chan lover
As semester goes by on college, and the amount of assignments and projects that just keeps coming without any stop and irl stuff makes me busy. I vibe with this guy. Being social but at the expense of me becoming who I'm not is mentally exhausting.. it's just not it. So slowly rn I'm just showing what I really am and if my friends doesn't like me this way, then it what is as long as Im happy.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see that Fuji is not a perfect person, he has his own silly little problems and that's fine

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter.

Fujii kinda looks like Ippo if he was a salary worker

Users who are viewing this thread