Fukakai na Boku no Subete o - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

@NuMu

Okay there's a lot to unpack here.

First let's talk about this manga.

We can't tell for certain if tetsu and mogumo will have the same relationship when they're older, nobody can say for sure.

We never explore Tetsu's preferences so you we can't say what he his 'type' is. Also it's not like his preferences will stay the same. As mogumo gets older so will he so it's not like mogumo will get older and Tetsu will stay this age forever.

You're making a lot of "what if" scenarios and those change plots drastically. We're looking at what is happening here. If his sister turned out different he probably wouldn't have regarded Mogumo as any different and been indifferent. But his experiences of seeing the 'looks' people get for coming out, especially after witnessing people judging his sister, he somewhat knows the stigma that comes with it.

Tetsu is in no way taking advantage of mogumo. If anything, like juliko pointed out, kotone and sakura do.
Tetsu knows how society's harsh towards these guys and the cafe ended up being a safezone of sorts. Knowing this and seeing how mogumo wasn't sure what they were, he brought them to the cafe to help them through it. He genuinely wanted to help. He never showed any signs of any ulterior motive or wanting to mold Mogumo to his liking. We especially see that in this chapter where he's willing to take a hit for Mogumo from his family in hopes of getting them to understand mogumo.

Mogumo could've easily said no, they still had kotone either ways, and we see that atitude in the flashback parts. In the end, tetsu helped mogumo and eventually this ended up with both of them falling for each other. If tetsu was grooming mogumo do you think he'd have gone through that whole situation where he was unsure and broke down? Likely not.

Coming to kotone, kotone is the one who manipulates mogumo into becoming more of a girl while being a boy to satisfy herself because she say that lesbian relationships were 'not natural' from the reactions of those around her.

There's a lot more I'd like to say but can't think of how to so let's move on to the hentai.

I get where you're coming from on this but again it's not a completely correct view it.

Did suzu purposefully appeal to haruto's fetish, yes, but that's not wrong. He didn't try to emotionally manipulate him using ponytails. He came out as gay to haruto and did the whole ponytail shmick to lighten the load of being dumped. Haruto explicitly says that he likes that suzu's being considerate of him. The whole thing about them fucking is more of a sideplot imo. It ends with haruto acceptaing and saying that he thinks he can love Suzi, it's not like it's because of the fucking ponytail but more of because of suzu's feelings and care for him. Suzu does give him time to mull over it and as we see here, they do eventually start dating. We can see that haruto genuinely cares about suzu because of the interaction between haruto and tetsu where haruto gets protective of suzu. It's not like he's protecting Suzi because he has a fucking ponytail but because he does, genuinely, love him back now.

I hope that made sense. I spent way too much time on this shit. I have too much free time

Also if you wanna read the hentai, not sure of it's on mangadex but the devil's code is 174389. Pretty good one I'd say

Dex-chan lover
im cool with all that stuff its just that i wouldn't want to imagine my son sucking dick or getting fuk in the ass

Group Leader
@themoobz If you had a daughter in a relationship with a guy, would you imagine her sucking dick or being fucked in the ass? No? Then why would you imagine it in this case?

(don't actually answer me, it was a rhetorical question)

Dex-chan lover
@themoobz I mean you don’t need to imagine your family members having sex, that’s kinda... I mean you don’t need to think about it. I certainly don’t

@milleniumbug yeah, this, absolutely this

good for them and their mother. most parents want the best for their kids but automatically push back against things they don't understand and they don't get that their good intentions mean nothing if they make no effort to learn

Dex-chan lover
Damn I'm tearing up over the mother. I mean it's a bit fantastical that all the pieces are falling into place as they are, which is a bit of manga timing fantasy. Honestly with the end of the previous chapter I thought this one would end up with Tetsu with a black eye. I feel like given the father's personality, it would take a dozen if not more of these kinds of events for him to properly change his opinion, but he already seems to be in the midst of switching sides.

@themoobz lol, normal people don't think about their family like that period, let alone just the gay ones.

Daaaaaaamn, this manga.

I have to admit, I was a bit worried that things were going to be resolved a bit too easily with Mogu's father's Tragic Backstory in the last chapter, but the mother coming in and actually making a stand was a good way of resolving this.

Fed-Kun's army
@NuMu

Wow, transphobe much? Maybe a little projection there too? Afraid of what's hiding inside perhaps??

You must be proud of taking every opportunity to keep calling trans women "he/him". Kudos!

Your post reeks of the same passive aggression pretending to be supportive/understanding when it's really hate in disguise That JK Rowling utilized.

Sickening, but I'm sure you're the hero of your narrative. So you will still sleep soundly and never admit what you did.

w7prnp8kyhc21.jpg

How about we just stop caring what others think and what we want. If you’re “homophobic” I don’t care. If you’re accepting, I don’t care. I’m not about to start a war with someone I have no understanding with.

well... good, just the 2 chapters at the beginning are trash, it is nice...
people need freedom, but dont put this at the same as lbgt people in the west because it is not the same.

Loved it, im very sad that this manga will be ending soon, as a trans person and bisexual myself i can really feel the characters and their struggles since ive been and still am going through some myself, im very happy that this manga exists we need more of these and not only romance comedy trap/crosdress/gender change mangas, dont get me wrong tho i really like some of the perfect world lighthearted ones (tho sometimes they fetishize a bit too much)

the guy likes the person... if it is a girl or a boy is irrelevant to him, but would he adopt this kind of things if he was not in the cafe and stuff? hard to say... people need to think that you are in the marjority of cases what you surround your self... that is why when someone comes gay in a "normal" family it is really what they think,it is not a something that they learn... but if you put someone in a case where he is surrounded by lgbt people from the start yeah... children absorv alot.

well the manga is good, it is realist the fact of the family and stuff, people need to just mind there on bussiness... let gay be gay... just dont force yourself in to other people nobody needs to accept anything,they just need to not descriminate against lgbt... as a guy in a very conservative country like brazil... people just dont give a fuck anymore, if it is diferent in your country maybe the problem is not you being gay, just dont burn the cross, dont mess with people because they will hate you like alot.

THIS CHAPTER WAS SO GOOD I'M CRYING, THE ART WAS GORGEOUS AND EVERYTHING WAS JUST AMAZING AND I LOVED SEEING THESE CHARACTERS GROW AND I LOVE ALL OF THEM AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THANK YOU FOR THIS.
3d88e02f0ae7c34dc3a32052ae3971d1.jpg

Double-page supporter
this chapter started out terribly ("have you heard of gender identity disorder" LOL PLEASE), but the mom's effort felt sincere (more deus ex machina trans boys in manga please lmaooo) which was nice

also seeing tetsu call mogu "ryuunosuke" felt icky

idk fairly average coming out scene but things are looking up for our cuties, and it'll be nice to read the finale and then go through the series again with it complete

This is way too real and I havent even experience anything near that situation, gah damn.

STUNNING AND JUST EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED! I CANT PUT INTO WORDS HOW MUCH THIS CHAPTER MEANT TO ME IT ALL CAME TOGETHER IM SO HAPPY FOR THEM <3 <3 <3 <3
D8-FdsMXkA4OKX9.jpg

e... wait... I kinda saw it coming but I rather not really see it coming.... THE END IS NEAR..... aaa

on a side note, my tongue really work hard reading Ryunosuke name after not really speaking out loud for months.

Users who are viewing this thread