Fuku wo Kiru nara Konna Fuu ni - Vol. 8 Ch. 60

Double-page supporter
This arc overall so far is actually very weird for me to translate because for me, UNIQLO stuffs are actually pretty expensive lmaooo

---

I already had 4 chapters ahead on my site, and will be slowly releasing them to the public!

Dex-chan lover
This arc overall so far is actually very weird for me to translate because for me, UNIQLO stuffs are actually pretty expensive lmaooo

---

I already had 4 chapters ahead on my site, and will be slowly releasing them to the public!

Maybe an average Japanese's standard of living is higher than most?

Dex-chan lover
if you live in Japan and have average Japanese income, Uniqlo products are indeed pretty cheap. it would be even cheaper if you have average North American/European income.

but when brought overseas, especially to the developing countries, those prices translated to local currency can feel a bit pricey compared to the average local income. i can relate a bit to Castor as live in SEA. saw some of their Blocktech outerwears the other day and it cost about a third of minimum monthly wage here 😅

brothers, U line isnt formalwear. u line is for wearing to the grocery store. please do not waste money on uniqlo. the quality is so bad these days even their basics and underwear will be unwearable within a month. do not be deceived

Dex-chan lover
might also depend on how often you get close. I'm sure some ppl would pay like 45 dollars for jeans if they're /really/ good quality jeans versus some 'brand'/label, but if you can get like 4 pairs of jeans for like 15 dollars each some ppl might pick the later

plus you could always wait for sales/discounts or so too, but wouldn't be surprised if you can find hidden gems, i got a cute graphic tee once at like a Daiso that prolly would've been triple at like hot topic

Dex-chan lover
if you live in Japan and have average Japanese income, Uniqlo products are indeed pretty cheap. it would be even cheaper if you have average North American/European income.

but when brought overseas, especially to the developing countries, those prices translated to local currency can feel a bit pricey compared to the average local income. i can relate a bit to Castor as live in SEA. saw some of their Blocktech outerwears the other day and it cost about a third of minimum monthly wage here 😅
right? i live in indonesia but all i ever did is brought their fashion booklet when i visited their store, my uniqlo's stuff like flannel and airism came from thrift store lol

Users who are viewing this thread