Fuku wo Kiru nara Konna Fuu ni - Vol. 9 Ch. 66

Double-page supporter
me with da boys

--

I've translated 4 chapters of volume 9 ahead at my site, and will be slowly releasing them to public!

Dex-chan lover
when i read "a bag that can transform" i was expecting a much cooler transformation 😅

Dex-chan lover
Neat, they touched up on tech wear. Shit is so cool but expensive, and I've only ever seen either prize fighters or LA cyberpunk theme event goers wear them.

Dex-chan lover
if I can get a jacket that can fit an iPad or a handheld game console that's instabuy for me dawg

Group Leader
I know, I know, it's the entire conceit of the manga, but I still find it hilarious that the mangaka thinks that every time random groups of college age guys get together the topic is of course going to be fashion and shopping.

Double-page supporter
I know, I know, it's the entire conceit of the manga, but I still find it hilarious that the mangaka thinks that every time random groups of college age guys get together the topic is of course going to be fashion and shopping.
One one hand, they're all on work force age, to be fair.

On the other hand, that probably doesnt change anything :p

Dex-chan lover
i wonder what's the keyword for those smartwatch straps

in this case considering it's about technology i'd find the topic closer to "otoko no roman"

Users who are viewing this thread