Fuku wo Kiru nara Konna Fuu ni - Vol. 9 Ch. 68

Dex-chan lover
love back to back spiderverse reference thank you very much for the fanservice tailored for me specifically

Dex-chan lover
Man sneakers never end, surprised they didn't bring up HOKA or On cloud, those two seem to be what's trendy (and pricey, apart from the luxury brands)

Dex-chan lover
I didn't know that about sneakers. I guess low-tech sneakers suits my usual wardrobe better.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the TL! I think I understand sneakers a little bit better now.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god they're venturing sneaker territory. I love shoes but hate how the reselling culture ruined the hobby, had to buy double the retail price of the Gundam x Nike collab dunks cuz it was sold out 5 mins after online release

Is it me, or is something off about the way they drew the shoes on his feet on page 17? It looks like the shoes are on the wrong foot.

Dex-chan lover
Man sneakers never end, surprised they didn't bring up HOKA or On cloud, those two seem to be what's trendy (and pricey, apart from the luxury brands)
FWIW this chapter is from 2019, I dunno about sneaker trends but if the ones you mentioned are more recent trends then this would be why

Dex-chan lover
FWIW this chapter is from 2019, I dunno about sneaker trends but if the ones you mentioned are more recent trends then this would be why
The dad sneaker trend is still on going which is probably why I got a little confused with which trends they focused on. That said, 5 years it's been going strong, guess getting a nice pair would be worth it rn.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of “huh?” at the chart when seeing Reebok in the high tech spectrum range.

But remembering it again, I usually only look at the stuffs like Club C or Classic from them, so they look more retro without bell and whistles. ^^;

Oh god they're venturing sneaker territory. I love shoes but hate how the reselling culture ruined the hobby, had to buy double the retail price of the Gundam x Nike collab dunks cuz it was sold out 5 mins after online release
Outside resellers, how does people use those limited edition designs? Do they wear it relatively often, or it’s mostly just go to private display?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
been thinking of buying some new casual shoes lately. this is actually the chapter i need right now

at least bro didnt fall for the instapump fury meme

at time of writing i think the current standard is very removed from sneakers in general due to kim jones destroying jordan 1s in the duck press of lvmh colonialism. the only thing still shambling around is weird shit like the new balance x junya watanabe loafers. dark times habibi

Users who are viewing this thread