Fukushuu Hime Lola - Onee-sama wo Ikenie ni Shita Kono Kuni wa Mou Iranai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Key of Desire

Dex-chan lover
Not just the demon lord but the labyrinth too lol, what's next? the great forest? the holy land? Yggdrasil?

Dex-chan lover
Sad this speedrun didn't make it to AGDQ 2024.

They've yet to find any exploit to skip the infinite labyrinth so the current record time is still too long.

EDIT: Raw are up to ch 5 it seems
She fight demon lord (holy sword stay back to fight another boss) and lose.

However during the fight her shouting out her goals made the demon lord decided to ask her some questions.

The end result?
Demon Lord basically point out that he's seen enough human who grow greedy once they obtain power
So it's very unlikely for her country to release her sister even if he die
Now he's giving her 2 options: Die here and hope SOME DAY her sister will be released, or join the demon army and actively work with them to free her sister (the demon lord do want that barrier gone)

Obviously she joined, much to the other demons' surprise.
(also the holy sword might know this demon lord, since during his side of the fight once the boss mentioned demon lord's name the holy sword paused and repeat that name)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Epic speedrun means leaving all storytelling nuance in the dust it seems :lul:

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
That was fast lol
So from here I see 2 ways: the manga will reach a quick conclusion or she'll end up joining the "evil" side. I hope for the latter.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter! I was worried this might be dropped, glad to see that's not the case!

anw the pace is super fast lol XD I love it though, here's to hoping she can free her sister asap!

Contributor
Laura's inner cinnamon roll personality came out for a bit there. Rubert turning out to be a bird boy companion is something I didn't expect. But at least Laura won't be lonely on her journey with this sentient sword with her.

Her grand entrance stealing the thunder of that party by oneshotting the guardian was funny. This kind of comedy is taking off more of the edge from this series with "Revenge" in the title, but I'm not complaining.

With this kind of less serious tone I wouldn't be surprised to see a twist where she sides with the demon king instead so she can free her sister, who's about the only person left in the kingdom she cares about.

Users who are viewing this thread