Fukushuu Hime Lola - Onee-sama wo Ikenie ni Shita Kono Kuni wa Mou Iranai

Dex-chan lover
I hope the group can confirm whether or not the end card message of "All future updates will be on our website" means that they are not going to upload them to Mangadex anymore and are just going to keep them on their site only, or if they will be uploading them like a chapter behind or something..

Dex-chan lover
I hope the group can confirm whether or not the end card message of "All future updates will be on our website" means that they are not going to upload them to Mangadex anymore and are just going to keep them on their site only, or if they will be uploading them like a chapter behind or something..
I follow another series by this group, and they actually don't upload on Mangadex. Other uploaders are free to upload for them, but they themselves won't do it.

that being said, this series hasn't been translated at all since november, and there's very few views of this series on their website, so there's a high chance they might just drop this.

Dex-chan lover
I follow another series by this group, and they actually don't upload on Mangadex. Other uploaders are free to upload for them, but they themselves won't do it.

that being said, this series hasn't been translated at all since november, and there's very few views of this series on their website, so there's a high chance they might just drop this.

Well.. hopefully if they drop it, someone else could pick it up.. and not pull the "Sniper no sniping!" act when if do.. lol

Thanks for the heads up though. I sincerely hate going to third party sites just because of the generic scrolling reader, or the lack of a "fit to size" kinda view Mangadex has.

Users who are viewing this thread