Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 86

Supporter
I dont think Raoul has anything against her, he used her to die practically and that conflicted with her experience that Raoul aided in her revenge. Is that love? Understanding? An ally? That remains to be seen after Raoul slaughters those gods.

Dex-chan lover
Still funny to me to hear "moltov cocktail" show up in a fantasy story. I get why they didn't make up some special fantasy name for them, but it's still funny. It'd be like a low-tech non-isekai story that has no concept of Earth using "Greek fire".

Dex-chan lover
Still funny to me to hear "moltov cocktail" show up in a fantasy story. I get why they didn't make up some special fantasy name for them, but it's still funny. It'd be like a low-tech non-isekai story that has no concept of Earth using "Greek fire".
Mhm. The name's origin came from the propaganda Soviet foreign minister Vyacheslav Molotov (one of the two big name politicians behind the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact that allowed Germany to grow as fast as it did so long as it was kept, an agreement to split Poland between Germany and Russia) produced during the Winter War. Specifically, it was his declaration on Soviet state radio that incendiary bombing missions over Finland were actually "airborne humanitarian food deliveries" for their "starving" neighbours, which caused the Finnish to call the incendiary cluster bombs as "Molotov Bread Baskets", and the later developed improvised incendiary hand grenades (created to attack Soviet tank crews) were named "Molotov Cocktails" as they were "drinks to go with the food parcels". A "proper" Molotov is gasoline/petrol with paraffin wax and tar, to make a very sticky fluid that would splash and spread fire on anything it hit, basically. later refinements added potassium chlorate to it, as an oxidizing agent. They were actually fairly effective not just directly against the crew, but also to take out the tank treads or wheels, as tanks still were pretty much just weirdly shaped boxes of armor with turrets as additions to contemporary vehicle chassis (especially tractors), when they were first developed.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Emil's mama is one of the best mamas I've ever seen in manga/LN (but yeah, her motherly affection is overbearing that technicall made Emil grow to be a useless noble).
Anyway, so far Raoul had judged his home kingdom and factions related to it (especially the royal capital region), and the numerous gods playing with peoples' fates as innately 'corrupted' in nature. All of which are part of what brought him and his family's demise before he died. Now I am curious how he sees the demon kingdom. I am not sure if he sees the demon kingdom as also a causality to his demise (i.e. if demons were not attacking humans then there's a possibility that he didn't have to be a hero in the first place - he could have been living a normal peaceful life). I am looking forward to see what he plans to do next.

Dex-chan lover
Great another character our shit MC can shit on and then blame after shitting on her.

"Oh princess, thank you for helping me but now I sentence you to getting raped by a million centipedes cuz your silence somehow makes me vengefulllll"

Dex-chan lover
To some readers, his targets for revenge may seem wanton and random. But he really does consider fairly if someone has wronged him.

I don't think it's difficult for example, to cook up a reason the entire fallen angel corp in Hell needs to be eliminated. But he was kind to them and empowered them, recognizing that the only problem with Hell was the god. It's certainly not out of qualms that by destroying Hell, something would happen to the world, he's shown he doesn't care about things like that.

Nah...the demon princess is not only safe from his reprisal, she fits his worldview far too well. He may have manipulated her into killing him, but in his eyes, she had every right, and despite him helping her she didn't turn away from that revenge. I'll bet as far as he's thinking, the books are balanced between them.

He has a warped sense of equal exchange, but he still does have one. He called them his toys, but he was still a lot less eager to punish the original revenge targets when he found them in hell. And I think one reason is they'd already "paid" for wronging him. Christina was the only one who needed more action from him because even dying wasn't a punishment yet to her.

The demon princess might be his "toy" but I think that's about it. But I don't even think that's the case. He called her his partner. I think he will use her to help create a new world order. Because my theory is he won't allow himself to be involved in all of that, I personally think he's his own final revenge target.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i remember that one isekai with the eye colors and shit actually having the characters celebrate christmas lmao

Dex-chan lover
so, we're actually are getting a new arc in this series? MC already killed a god.. not gonna expect anything..

Dex-chan lover
The Japanese term is easier. It’s just something like fire bottle, no historically-tied word like Molotov.

Dex-chan lover
Ummm finally time for some lovely vengeance in very horrid ways.
But somehow, I guess this princess might be an ally?

Users who are viewing this thread