Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 87

Dex-chan lover
Something about new characters being randomly introduced and immediately being shown to be cartoonishly evil people that you know only exist specifically so Raoul can revenge them is just so goddamn funny. He JUST got finished killing two gods and was gonna go after more, what will these three random mages have to pull him back with?

This is manga is hilariously over the top and ridiculous, lol
This manga is set in a world where seemingly EVERYONE IS EVIL XD
We have seen no Character that isn't twisted crazy or Brutal. Except maybe for the murdered pregnant sister of the main but I wouldn't wonder if the Author makes her evil too in the end, cause I believe there is no good in that world.

Dex-chan lover
Let's, you know, Raoul don't take that ticket to get vengeance on the gods too salty... looks like a devoted follower...

Dex-chan lover
The fuck is this waifu bait 💀💀
As if anybody expects these chumps to be be worth paying attention to after MC killed the god of hell

Dex-chan lover
If I remember correctly the guy had a whole bunch of demonic children as slaves and was using them and I believe the princess a part of it
Nah she wasn't part of it she escaped and change her appearance to the human friend she had that died for her.

Dex-chan lover
what ? more creeps to farm ?
mc just literally killed a god, of DEATH!
the fk can these creeps do ? shoot lighting onto him ?

Nah she wasn't part of it she escaped and change her appearance to the human friend she had that died for her.
cmiiw but didn't she got saved by the human girl's dad and it was after the creepy guy had his way with a bunch of demon children slaves which she is a part in?

I've lost count on how many times new villains were introduced right after the last one was dealt with. It's like a flow chart but it's just a circle with two things in it.

Dex-chan lover
Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but the princess was never raped by that dude with the weird mustache right? That was her friend, not actually her right??? :questionblob:

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but the princess was never raped by that dude with the weird mustache right? That was her friend, not actually her right??? :questionblob:
from rereading it all again, actually she got raped

ada's father saved her after allingham had his way with her along with other demon children, only she survived and he took her away to the doctor, the next thing we know is he got killed, and ada met theodora after her dad's funeral

G-P

Dex-chan lover
I just hope the author subverts expectations with Raoul showing up and slicing the new punching bags into dices in like 2 panels before doing something else.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't even remember that happened to the princess. My mind must've erased that from memory. I only remember them getting revenge and the princess was not hurt at all? She was the only one dishing out the punishment and not the other way around or was that a different person that uses illusion magic who helped Raoul deal with the slave traders?

Also wtf? Why did the newly introduced characters just kept on killing random people? How is that legally justified? There was really no need for it at all? If they were really late why bother appearing before the people and straight up kill them?

There was no provocation at all? Is it all just for us to hate these characters?
Same, I don't remember any of that. Iirc, she was also in the form of a human, pretty sure. Wtf is the manga doing? Retconning shit or did I forget? Lol

Dex-chan lover
Same, I don't remember any of that. Iirc, she was also in the form of a human, pretty sure. Wtf is the manga doing? Retconning shit or did I forget? Lol
I would like to check, but I don't want to see it again. Maybe we just forgot. Hahaha.

Dex-chan lover
from rereading it all again, actually she got raped

ada's father saved her after allingham had his way with her along with other demon children, only she survived and he took her away to the doctor, the next thing we know is he got killed, and ada met theodora after her dad's funeral
:fml: And here I thought that was just a nightmare, thx for the clarification. Now to permanently erase that info from my mind:aquadrink:

Double-page supporter
Now there's new targets as the old ones halfway dealt with..😑

Users who are viewing this thread