Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

DAMN THIS HUMANS ARE TOO ROTTEN!! THEY COULD HAVE HELP THOSE IF THEY GAVE THEM WATER!! BUT THEY ASKED FOR MONEY!!! THEY ARE WORST!! THEY CAN TOP SATAN! NOW, I DON'T REALLY CARE IF MC'S WAYS ARE CRUEL. THEY TOTALLY DESERVE IT! NO SALVATION FOUND ON THEM!! IM SO PISSED! PISSED AT THEM! AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME...FOR THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO DIED BECAUSE OF HUMANS CRUELTY!!😠💢😠💢😭😭😭😭😭😭

Bro.... THIS IS QUITE EASILY THE WORST PLOT IVE SEEN IN A WHILE LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

HES GOING TO WIPE OUT A VILLAGE BECAUSE THEY DIDNT GIVE WATER TO MONSTERS

AND AS IF SOME ISOLATED VILLAGE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE IS ABLE TO DEDUCE THESE MONSTERS NEED WATER TO TURN BACK TO HUMANS

yes and its even more hilarious the fact the author tries to justify that shit by giving the most poorly written excuse ever just made this into a comedy

Dex-chan lover
He's like how the Pied Piper went right now, which would be a very nice reference if the author did actually intend to.

Edit : It really is~!! just a bit of the opposite.

Dex-chan lover
The only think I regret from this kind of story is "why good people didn't simply exist in it ?"
tenor.gif
Sending GIFs here still feels like sorcery. How do you do it?

Dex-chan lover
I just can't get over the fact that Soldier-kun stood his ground despite turning into such a monster... only to be denied by the "citizens" he tried to protect.

Dex-chan lover
It's honestly a little boring how far the author goes to make the hero unquestionably justified.

it would be interesting to see what he would do if it turned out some of the people who wronged him were actually good and just scared because a bunch of inhuman-looking creatures showed up at their village, but instead they've gotta be a whole village of murderers who taunted his friends before they died

Users who are viewing this thread