Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Bruh. She wants him to be some kind of bdsm pet/slave, and her master plan to achieve that is to kill everyone and destroy everything he loves and cares about? Is this some underpants gnomes big brain planning?

Double-page supporter
Damn it I need MOAR can someone spoil me how does he get revenge on the saintess

Double-page supporter
If i didn't know about the author's other work I would worry about their sanity cause there is a precedent in the form of Lovecraft who popularize and set the standard for existential horror.

Princess has to suffer and die still. But may as well let her know she was nothing but someone elses pawn all this time first

Dex-chan lover
She was fucked up and evil before that point too right? Pretty sure she was, but well, guess she became worse.

Princess is a scum but saintess too. she is like someone who want to see someone suffer or the world burn just to entertain herself

And what she did is give a push to princess to do it faster

So I guess the next target of revenge after tracking down the magician is the "god" which the Saintess talked about, unless she's just speaking out of her a**.

Dex-chan lover
@Zugzwane i wonder if it will raise more shitstorm than Ishuzoku because of the gore and violence, or will it raise LESS shitstorm because gore and violence is more socially acceptable than sex and titties.

Dex-chan lover
So the princess won’t go and order the massacre if the saint didn’t use her mind control ability

They could have lived happily together slowly converting Raol into an M cause he was too dumb before he got betrayed so he could have been fine with the princess’s kink.

I personally want to see that timeline.

Fed-Kun's army
So the princess is just one Yandere Bitch and the saintess is somekind of psycho?

Aggregator gang
Rather than mind control, her ability is more like desire enhancer.... I think?

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks

Without a doubt, less.

The western world doesn't even bat an eye at obscene violence, even more so if it's a justified revenge killing spree like John Wick.

Double-page supporter
Oh my, how kinky. We definitely need H doujin now

Users who are viewing this thread