Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru

Aggregator gang
Just what I needed, an edgy revenge isekai with even edgier nonsensical title, featuring hero Edgeworth McEdgelord. Followed :D

Aggregator gang
That chuuni level title makes no sense in English lol.

Dex-chan lover
This sort of thing where they make the villain unlikable and evil just so that they are unlikable and evil for people to feel good about them dying isn't necessary, in my opinion. If someone is evil, it'll always feel nice to see them fall. You don't need to lay it on this thick and go so over the top. It's just like being edgy for the sake of edgy-ness. Meh.

Dex-chan lover
The era of the Dark Hero has arrived in mangaworld.

Dex-chan lover
This... is unbelievably bad. I mean, even by terrible isekai edgelord standards this is amazingly bad.

uhhhh so he goes killing people withou being noticed just to reveal himself right at the princess when she has all her guards i wish next chapter explain why thats pretty stupid

Contributor
Can we get a even more edgier title ? It's probably hard huh.

And ? he elope with the vilain cartoon princess to torture her, and she discover herself masochist, based on the cover ? :)

A vengeful hero gets the attention of a yandere princess who then proceeded to send him back to his masochist goddess love interest using a couple of nails, a cross and some lighting fluid. The results, were, predictable. Now join a series of incredibly one dimensial characters as they waifu bait and appeal to 16 year olds sensibilities about love and romance in “50 shades of grey got hit with the japanization beam”

But the art is good, 6/10

Dex-chan lover
What part of this is isekai btw??...

Edit: nvm... "reborn to that world" that's the key word for being isekai... huh.. you know what funny is... Even this story isn't isekai.. is still work out... Except there will be a plot in the future that need his previous world knowledge...

Dex-chan lover
...There should be a revenge tag created with how many revenge stories there are these days... sheesh

>seinen tag that is accompenied by tragedy gore
its gonna be an edgy story for wannabe adults isn't it?
>3 pages in
yup. the popularity of stuff like this is what makes me lose hope in humanity.

aren't there better mangas to translate out there?

Users who are viewing this thread