Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 65

Supporter
this guy is such a piece of shit but I just can't stop wondering how deep the hole this mf gonna dig himself into. Is this what it feels like to be a fan of "Rent a girlfriend"? It's like a car crash that I can't look away. A car crash so spectacular that the blood, gore and fire glows like a fuckin firework that just leave you with nothing but awe

Dex-chan lover
Buddy. How do you even think the friend will react even if you do find her?

Do you think she'll be so scared of your sister she'll fix everything? 'Cause if that's what you think. You're delusional. She's clearly delighted by the chaos. There's nothing you can do to her.

(I do understand that he's a delusional fuckwit who doesn't think of the consequences of his actions for even a second. But like. What is even his goal with this. I hate this boy. I hate him so much.)

Dex-chan lover
This guy gonna rizz little sister and corrupt her I bet.
also purple devil laughing like maniac behind him.
image.png

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
this guy is such a piece of shit but I just can't stop wondering how deep the hole this mf gonna dig himself into. Is this what it feels like to be a fan of "Rent a girlfriend"? It's like a car crash that I can't look away. A car crash so spectacular that the blood, gore and fire glows like a fuckin firework that just leave you with nothing but awe
yes, except this is going as fast as a japan magnetic train, while the other is a dog chasing is own tail in a dog race

Dex-chan lover
no, rent a girlfriend is so boring, its not spectaculat at all. the pacing is horrendous.

Dex-chan lover
The laughing face of the true culprit in the background is the cherry on top
This guy gonna rizz little sister and corrupt her I bet.
also purple devil laughing like maniac behind him.
image.png
He solved the teacher incident,secured another harem member,and is now 'bout to further lock one in.

This series is fun and no one can tell me otherwise.

Also,have this square format :
image.png

Users who are viewing this thread