Full Clearing Another World under a Goddess with Zero Believers

Supporter
Let me guess: He's the weakest but turns out he's actually the owner of a cheat skill that is completely broken?

Fed-Kun's army
For some reason this might be acceptable to my taste BUT there is a reason why I said might.

The story is going far too fast and may have been skipping alot of context. It took him a year to practice water magic and gain new skills but theres the problem. What did he have to do to progress fast? If you say due to his "RPG Player" skill but here's your problem. It can only detect and search pretty much like a minimap. For him to progress that far he might be able to take on a stronger foe. No not the damn Orc I meant like a Commander or horde of little slimes. But still, for him to progress that fast in just over a year. Maybe in the very mext chapter we might be able to see his master/companion/helper.

Huh, the novel is actually pretty good, but the manga feels fairly bland and a little fast so far. Hmm I'll give it some time to see what it does. The most jarring thing is how different the characters look from how I imagined them though ^^;
thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
This comment section just sold the LN to me. I’ll read the manga when there are more chapters if I enjoy the LN. regardless thanks for the translation

Aggregator gang
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/clearing-an-isekai-with-the-zero-believers-goddess-the-weakest-mage-among-the-classmates/

Dex-chan lover
An isekai where the MC is transported together with a lot of classmates and he doesnt get something that looks like a cheat? Wait, let me guess: someone is gonna mess with him and he is gonna be separated from the rest of his classmates. How close am i?
Its not like it ever happened before in EVERY other isekai like this one... Right?

This manga is still showing as unavailable for me, but others seem to be able to read it.

Idk if this is for spoilers but...

This is tagged as harem and polygamy in novel updates

Dex-chan lover
I'm following this. I love me some isekai, like manga junk food.

Users who are viewing this thread