Full Marks, Hidden Marriage - Ch. 90 - Ning Xi, your boyfriend had an accident

Who was it? Was it that guy who dumped her for her sister? Or the rich guy with the diamond?

Edit: on second thought, it was probably the ex-boyfriend who dumped her for her sister. Because otherwise the little bro wouldn't have recognized it- I mean, him.

@Pocky8 you can always read a novel. It's already finished and also has finished translation.
Because the end of chapter 90 of manga is the start of novel's chapter 213 and novel has 2164 chapters. So you can imagine how much time will pass until manga and it's translation are finished.
P.S. manga's raws now on chapter 145 and author changed part of an original plot.
Spoiler of how plot changed compare to the novel. There will be A LOT of spoilers:
Manga:
Ning Xi and Lu TingXiao send Little treasure to a school, afterwards Ning Xi changed her clothes and LTX saw scar on her abdomen -> make an investigation -> find out NX is Little treasure's biological mother.
Ning Xi find out an investigation results later and they had a discussion.
Novel:
Nothing like in a manga.
Ning Xi on her own told LTX what happend to her (hotel and child incidents)
Then LTX made investigation, found out that it was his room and NX lost her child on the same day that Little Treasure was send to Lu family. And after some time LTX made private paternity test and found truth.
NX will know that she is a biological mother almost at the end of novel.

In my opinion by this change of plot manga's author destroyed a great part of original. all struggling of FL when she tells ML her past in several occasions and ML's struggling when he found that he is a source of FL "nighmaires".

I still remember this from the novel. Pretty sure the guy that got into an accident is
Su yan, her sister's boyfriend

Users who are viewing this thread