Furitsumore Kodoku na Shi yo - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Chapter 15

Fed-Kun's army
This is SOOO slow paced and uninteresting. It's barely readable.
The author has a crime fiction approach compared to the usual LN-style approach a lot of series do. Full-fledged crime fiction takes its time to develop plot-lines. If you're searching for insta gratification/dopamine, yeah, stick to other series.

Good chapter, albeit a tad slower. I can see this painting detail leading to something gruesome.

Dex-chan lover
So Haikawa did do something to the children? Either literally eating them or used them as some sort of sacrifice?

Banned
The author has a crime fiction approach compared to the usual LN-style approach a lot of series do. Full-fledged crime fiction takes its time to develop plot-lines. If you're searching for insta gratification/dopamine, yeah, stick to other series.

Good chapter, albeit a tad slower. I can see this painting detail leading to something gruesome.
it's possible to tell crime mystery manga stories in a much more interesting, fleshed-out, efficient way. Look at the first two volumes of Ship of Theseus compared to the first two volumes of this. The difference is astounding. The author accomplishes more than twice as much characterisation and plot development in the same number of pages and you can't call it "instant gratification"
And it's just more interesting. This manga is lame and drags and the characters are lame too

Fed-Kun's army
it's possible to tell crime mystery manga stories in a much more interesting, fleshed-out, efficient way. Look at the first two volumes of Ship of Theseus compared to the first two volumes of this. The difference is astounding. The author accomplishes more than twice as much characterisation and plot development in the same number of pages and you can't call it "instant gratification"
And it's just more interesting. This manga is lame and drags and the characters are lame too
I think you misunderstood me.

I'm not referring to crime mystery manga, I'm talking about crime mystery fiction, as in LITERATURE fiction. The build-up, technique, and pacing is way different.

In a way, this author reminds me of some of John Connolly's books, which are pretty much top-tier in the world of crime/mystery/horror slash darker supernatural aspects of the human psyche literature. It's obvious he's taken a lot of inspiration from traditional Western literature, both in this series, and his previous one.

I'll check the manga you mentioned, always on board with new quality series. Thanks for the recommendation.

Users who are viewing this thread