Fushigi no Kuni no Bird - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - Yusowa

Group Leader
You can see some of the matoi designs used in Edo here: http://www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~komichan/matoi/matoiTop.html

Double-page supporter
The doctor’s eyes be like ✨👁👄👁✨. Thanks for the chapter! The culture on how they handle fires is bizarre in my modern outsider eyes, but it was nice to see Bird appreciate it w/o judgement.

Dex-chan lover
i really do can't take his beard lol its was suppose to be a serious moment but i laugh so hard

Group Leader
gpB1S3r.png

I was passing through this the other day but now I am completely in love with it. Perhaps the accuracy from the real thing is far from it or perhaps not but this story just give lots of newer perspective of the old japan and Bird's view and nonjudgemental look is always amazing and refreshing. She continues to view it in a positive way and accepting how different their cultures and looks are.

I loved this chapter! One of the funniest and inspiring chapters so far. Thank you sososo much for translating! The translations are so well done!!

Thank you for the chapter, this is delightfully well translated! I've read manga for twenty years and this is one of the best translations I've ever seen, and maybe the one I've enjoyed most. I always look forward to the letters and historical tidbits at the end of the chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread