Futago no Danjo ga Wakaranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Imagine. The Sex.
Ham_Sandwich_011-1-49227336bc074513aaf8fdbde440eafe.jpg

Group Leader
I wonder how the trio's nightly activities go...Anyways this series may have gotten axe-kun but at least it ended with a satisfying conclusion instead of a copout such as a vague non-ending or disappointing only-one-twin-chosen. Its my personal standard that a series needs at minimum 10 volumes to feel satisfying if it ends (10 seems just right; not too long and not too short) and this one sadly fell short at 3 volumes. Lasting just a bit longer could've fixed some issues such as giving Nagomu-chan a bit more focus chapters since it leaned a bit more on Nozomi-chan. The side characters could've gotten more material too and it would've been nice to see the main trio go through the usual school life events like the customary school festival and beach trips. Maybe someday some other author can take the same premise and make it popular enough to get a full series and an anime but oh well. Anyways, this cute series was fine with what it was and I'm happy with how it ended

Dex-chan lover
Best ending? Seems confusing, but eh, it's a happy ending and I'm happy. Don't care about the rest...
Thank you for the translation.. ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Whoo bisexual 3some ending get!
Fuck yeah. Gawds. I wanna see some sex scenes for this series now.

MC is the luckiest nigga out there, gets to pound some trap cheeks and girl cheeks and they're ok with it.

We'll never be as lucky as this MC, why live?

Thanks for the TL

206734 for anyone who wants to see a threesome like this series.

Dex-chan lover
Wuw, MTL was trash this chapter but it delivered the ending.
I was sure it would end up with nothing done and MC still chasing both in school surprising actual ending, and he smashe the girl and the bussy, lucky sob.
I was really expecting a Family Compo finale, that I found garbage years ago and always will, thanks to the author.

dafaq? i have no idea wat happend but it's ight ig. still personally nathin has yet to top "how to make a girl fall in love" or wat ever that title of that one is... frfr

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread