Futari de Koi wo suru Riyuu - Vol. 12 Ch. 69

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 3, 2018
Messages
1,198
We finally got them talking! It definitely highlights Aiji's apparent flaws but also Jun's who wasn't honest. And the fact they hold each other in such a high regard and admire the qualities in the other they don't have. They are human but being close does do that especially if left unchecked. But I'm so glad they made up since I miss these two so much! They're one of my favorite dynamics and was one of the reasons I stuck to it initially!

Yeah since they have basically ghosted each other for months, Aiji is basically in the dark about Jun's life updates, especially about the whole drama with him and Obi about Urara :>

I was thinking if he settled things with Arisaka off screen but we know that's clearly not the case now. I wonder if the author will try to settle it in the upcoming ones? Good luck Aiji...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top