Futari de Koi wo suru Riyuu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

WHAT THE F*CK??????????? This boy is getting on my nerves 🤬

Not only absentmindedly giving her expectations, now he says something like that..

I get that this is for drama and that this is a romance manga (what do you expect from shoujo romance honestly), but gOD it bothers me whenever people think this type of thing should be romanticized??? Like doing those types of things spontaneously, even if to save your own ass, is just inappropriate without consent from the other party ugh

Also this is exactly what the other girl meant with being ambiguous and leading people on ;;;

Misono get in here and fix this shit, pleaaaase. Aiji needs constant supervision so as to not fuck up lol
Thanks for the update!!!

I saw the raw of the following chapters a while ago and this boi is just a piece of sh*t, she should be with someone like the blond one who genuinely like her.

Fed-Kun's army
yall the male lead in hiding is actually my boy misono. The black haired e boy is annoying af i dislike him

Can I slap him not hard but enough to make him realize he can't play around like that. He's being a complete d** k. She should just fall for the blonde guy he actually seems to like her.

the heck ._.
Next chapter, he'll probably privately be saying that he didn't mean it and apologise or something.
I'm more convinced the childhood friend dude is ML now, he's on the cover anyway.

Wait. What?! I'm getting more and more confused. I don't like this new chick but WHAT IS AIJI-SENPAI DOING?!

Dex-chan lover
I just want misono’s happiness at this point. Main girl is starting to lose me these past couple chapters.

Y'all need to realize that our boi Misono is a cinnamon roll and he's going to be the only one suffering this whole Manga, and us with him. Everyone except Misono is absolute garbage and the MC/FL is a complete dumbass.

Users who are viewing this thread