Futsutsukana Akujo de wa Gozaimasu ga - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Some personal predictions based off the spoilers
of knowing a 3rd party is involved. I can only imagine it's due politics, her original body was no good for producing heirs and perhaps her family's political/logistical ties were troublesome for the good of the empire. I hope it was more of trying to balance the political standing and power of the inner politics for the good of the empire

Fed-Kun's army
@SilviScarlet I agree. The emperor is a piece of shit. But considering this is an asian, she will most likely get with the shit emperor. I mean, all the chinese ones do it, the korean ones especially, and more than half o the japanese ones have them get together with shit male leads.
The half brother is probably the best husband, but I don't see it happening. The MC obviously doesn't care about the crown prince. So I hope she gets a happy ending. But this is an imperial harem story, and no one gets happy endings in those.

Please don't let the ML be the emperor. He and the MC have no chemistry.

Dex-chan lover
Heaven has decreed that the maiden was innocent.
Now the accusation should have come under doubt, alas...

Oh anyway, I think this MC has screws loose in her head lol.

Fed-Kun's army
so like... has no one figured out they're both acting different?? anyway i like the mc lmao (i hope the emperor isn't the ML, ugh i need spoilers)

thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
@mammaria i dunno much about feudal times, be it asian or european, but due to the peculiarity of women being ornaments and replaceable when it comes to the court, I doubt they care about their personalities and habits if they stay in line with noble etiquette. In the first place, who’d ever think they’d switch bodies, it’s so unlikely that the mind will think of more reliable solutions to why they haughty noblewoman seems so different.

@imtaciturn English is not my native languaje, so forgive me for the mistakes DX
I read this 2 months ago and in MTL so some things may not be accurate. I will try to spoil only the emperor stuff and ending, there are some good plottwist that are better to enjoy in the manga.
Just a warning, this is a little long:
After some time the emperor starts to feel some admiration to Reirin in Keigetsu's body. He has a guilty concience because his only love is Reirin (I may dislike the man, but I respect his loyalty), so giving some basic respect to Keigetsu (the girl that swaped bodies) is a nono for him.
Anyways, the empress mother gets sick and Reirin needed a thing to cure her, she begs the emperor to lend her that thing, but he refuses, she says:
"Why?! Still doubting me? How can you believe me?!"
He was going to accept (by this time she already proveed herself to be trustworty), but then he tought that, by lending her that thing, he would "forgive her" and the only girl in his heart is Reirin, so trusting "Keigetsu" would be betraying Reirin, so he says:
"The day I trust you will never come."
The MC gets dissapointed and she says that he haven't heard her the 2 times before and this, and its fine, she will do it alone. When she runs to get the thing the emperor sees the reflection of Reirin and discovered that both have changed bodies so the one he treated bad was not Keigetsu, but Reirin.
After some stuff (that I am not going to spoil) happens, the emperor finds Reirin, he hugs her and he starts to apologize, when Reirin doesn't say anything lightning began to fall (the emperor has powers), then he says that if Reirin doesn't forgive him he will cut Keigetsu in eight pieces, inmediatly she says she will forgive him.
Take note, she forgives him not because of him, but because of Keigetsu, she really likes Keigetsu and sees her as a friend, while she only sees the emperor as her cousin, there was no mention of her feeling romantic love for him in all the novel.
After forcing her to accept his apologies, he still wants to harm Keigetsu so Reirin tells him that she have forgiven him only in words, that she is still sad, and if he really wants her to accept his apology he will pardon Keigetsu, after more talk the emperor wants Reirin to call him "cousin" like before (she called him "His Highness") and she accepts with one codition, she and Keigetsu will swap bodies time to time, if he can identify who is who she will call him "cousin" and will swear to remain being his fiancee.
The ending is Reirin talking to her servant that she needs to act better as Keigetsu because she doesn't want to get caught. Keigetsu accepted being her replacement and Reirin admits she love replacing Keigetsu, so this makes them best friends (this one was a little difficult to understand, by how I read it, Reirin thinks that sharing this secret makes them best friends, I could be wrong). And it ends with her servant telling her she really is a bad girl.
As you can see it is not the best ending for the emperor, but I think
she will eventually marry him, a shame, I liked her better with the stepbrother :/

I cant help but root for the villainess whos now in the mcs body .... can someone tell me what happens to them

I want to scream at her "YOU'RE CUTE!!", and then she'd panic and says "YES, I'M CUTE!!"

Woo we got a new chapter
Honestly I hope that the “villainess” and Heroine” both get what they want. And hopefully the mean one reforms herself so I can root for her more

Users who are viewing this thread