Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Ch. 68

Double-page supporter
there's only one choice Jirou boy...become the present.
(P.S: what manga is the end page from)

Dex-chan lover
Ugh I feel kinda old barely remembering what happened last chapter. Maybe I should read these monthlies once a year but I don't wanna wait that long either :meguuusad:

For now, let's see what gift he comes up with - my guess would be practically empty handed apology and some compensational smooch.
How does he not even know her birthday though (or did he forget)?

On another note, even more skirt wearers despite Christmas :dogkek:

Thanks for the (somewhat bumpy this time) TL!

Dex-chan lover
For a split second I thought Mangaka-san was about to pull a 'it was all a dream' on us. Quite the blood pressure spike there.

Group Leader
Page 11: I don't have raws, but I reckon it's meant to be "I would have killed you if she cried". Doesn't make much sense to kill the person crying in this context.

Aggregator gang
Being a salty fanfic writer, but come on Chapter 68 for the FMC (The main character really) to have an official birthday? Shenanigans!

Dex-chan lover
He has no choice but to give her The Meat for birthday. How unlucky 😔

Edit: Also, I kind of ship Sachi and Kamo together. They have such nice chemistry and she is single now

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's hard to give your best if you don't really know what to give your best for. It might work for a while, but in the long term motivation's going to be a real issue. She does look a lot better now, though.

Well, that's one thing to break his concentration.

If she hasn't told you, you shouldn't worry too much about it. But of course he's not going to think that way.

Ugh I feel kinda old barely remembering what happened last chapter.
Yeah, the main reason I never remember names of characters.

On another note, even more skirt wearers despite Christmas
Skirts are like bikini armour. The less they cover, the more they protect, whether from cold or injuries.

Dex-chan lover
Hey without any spoilers does this get any reasonable progress? I started reading it around 5 years ago and ended up dropping it after a few chapters because it looked like it was headed towards wishy-washy Kanokari bullshit so I decided I'd wait and see if it wasn't.

Dex-chan lover
Buying gift this late on Christmas huh? Good fucking luck Jirou, you will absolutely need it

Dex-chan lover
Hey without any spoilers does this get any reasonable progress? I started reading it around 5 years ago and ended up dropping it after a few chapters because it looked like it was headed towards wishy-washy Kanokari bullshit so I decided I'd wait and see if it wasn't.
yes

Dex-chan lover
Based on the dialogue, didn't she basically hide it on purpose? If so, it's not really on him to find her a gift.
And she explicitly told him to focus on his exams...

Dex-chan lover
I think it goes back and forth a bit, but there is eventually progress

Users who are viewing this thread