Fuyu Fenrir no Itoshigo to Natta Watashi ga, Zetsubou kara Iyasareteiku Hanashi - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Is Fenrir going to be the ML after their father and daughter thing? I thought it would be the prince. Or is this just going to be reverse harem?

Dex-chan lover
This series was so good and then they made the mom into boyfriend. The worst part is that the only reason for the author to go out of their way to do this is to make him a Male Lead. If they do end up shaking up I think that the tag would be dilf considering the relationship they have had until now.

Dex-chan lover
What a funky looking monster. And I am down for more hot wolf men.

The female lead can have the prince I will take hot wolf daddy.

Dex-chan lover
Quite the monster for the setting. All just to get Fenrir in human form huh. Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I suppose it makes sense Fenrir is male (cause of the name) but really is this setting up for a romance between these 2? Or is it still setting up the Prince as the future husbando? I really really really hope we aren't getting a reverse harem series cause that'd suck.

Dex-chan lover
omg ive been on a roll this week with starting series's that havent been updated in months that lol then get a new chapter posted by the scanlation team the next day 😂🙏🏼💖

N2O

Dex-chan lover
The plot was already getting really weird, and I get the feeling it's about to get even weirder (in more ways than one)

Users who are viewing this thread