Fuzoroi no Renri - Side Stories - Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
As I said earlier, best couple in the series for me. What's most important here is rather than Saori saving her, Shizuku made the decision herself. That shows so much growth, self-love and care for her relationship with Saori. Also, thanks for the work.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Now I kinda of feel bad for that lady, she's just like Minami and Shizuku, never feeling she's worth of love or even living, but at least she had Shizuku to lick each other wounds and feel like shit together, but now they moved on and are in a better place, while she's effectively all alone.

Mangaka needs to give her a girlfriend too :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Now I kinda of feel bad for that lady, she's just like Minami and Shizuku, never feeling she's worth of love or even living, but at least she had Shizuku to lick each other wounds and feel like shit together, but now they moved on and are in a better place, while she's effectively all alone.

Mangaka needs to give her a girlfriend too :meguuusad:
I can sort of understand your feelings but to me she felt like dead weight weighing down Shizuku. She also seemed to revel in that fact and showed little remorse or self reflection. She felt too comfortable in a place that should feel uncomfortable. Plus her relationship with Shizuku was highly manipulative. It didn't feel like she was licking Shizuku's sounds as much as she was infecting old wounds and creating new ones.

Dex-chan lover
I can sort of understand your feelings but to me she felt like dead weight weighing down Shizuku. She also seemed to revel in that fact and showed little remorse or self reflection. She felt too comfortable in a place that should feel uncomfortable. Plus her relationship with Shizuku was highly manipulative. It didn't feel like she was licking Shizuku's sounds as much as she was infecting old wounds and creating new ones.
Oh she's absolutely dead weight for Shizuku, she clearly been at the bottom way longer, to the point she learned to feel comfortable being there, she pretty much can't imagine life any other way, it's probably why she tries to drag Shizuku down, I honestly wonder if it's purposely manipulation or if she just honestly believes what she says and is trying to "save" Shizuku of any "delusion" of having a better life, because nobody would really accept any of them and it will always end the same, I feel it's less creating new wounds and just not giving chance for them to heal.
Whoever feels bad for the lady.. wtf don’t. She’s been long gone, and a creepy pedo. Come on now wake up
I don't take advice from anyone who says a person is "long gone" because they dare to give up on life after being at the bottom for so long, especially because she's literally Minami and Shizuku in a few years if their situation didn't get any better by getting together with Iori and Saori.

Really, a  lot of people would say Minami and Shizuku are also "long gone" and not worth helping, only difference with this lady and them is that nobody was able to help her like Iori and Saori did.

As for the pedo part, we don't know at what age they met, but it's a safe assumption that Shizuku was a teenager by the time they got together, going by the flashbacks, so going all "pedo reee" is a stretch.
Never go full retar-
Going full retard is seeing someone as "long gone" and not worth of saving, opinion discarded for lacking basic empathy and humanity.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Going full retard is seeing someone as "long gone" and not worth of saving, opinion discarded for lacking basic empathy and humanity.
The line "Never Go Full Retard" is a reference to a line from the comedy movie Tropic Thunder.

Dex-chan lover
Good on Shizuku for being able to sever that relationship. It's hard work unwiring an abusive parental relationship, especially when there's someone there who will always be down to help you wallow in those feelings. It's a big achievement on Shizuku's point that she's able to allow herself to be emotionally vulnerable, and on Saori's part in building the trust to make it possible.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!
Personally I am hoping we get to see a bit of the "black belt prowess" of Saori. That bitch deserves a good beating for getting in the way of the second best couple!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!
Personally I am hoping we get to see a bit of the "black belt prowess" of Saori. That bitch deserves a good beating for getting in the way of the second best couple!
I honestly think we don't need it now. Shizuku was able to walk away from her with her own power which is very nice. At this point all Saori needs to do is be there for her.

Dex-chan lover
Now Saori just needs to punch that other chick, and the healing will be complete.

Dex-chan lover
Oh she's absolutely dead weight for Shizuku, she clearly been at the bottom way longer, to the point she learned to feel comfortable being there, she pretty much can't imagine life any other way, it's probably why she tries to drag Shizuku down, I honestly wonder if it's purposely manipulation or if she just honestly believes what she says and is trying to "save" Shizuku of any "delusion" of having a better life, because nobody would really accept any of them and it will always end the same, I feel it's less creating new wounds and just not giving chance for them to heal.

I don't take advice from anyone who says a person is "long gone" because they dare to give up on life after being at the bottom for so long, especially because she's literally Minami and Shizuku in a few years if their situation didn't get any better by getting together with Iori and Saori.

Really, a  lot of people would say Minami and Shizuku are also "long gone" and not worth helping, only difference with this lady and them is that nobody was able to help her like Iori and Saori did.

As for the pedo part, we don't know at what age they met, but it's a safe assumption that Shizuku was a teenager by the time they got together, going by the flashbacks, so going all "pedo reee" is a stretch.

Bruh wym it’s a stretch 😂 Shizuka is still in highschool, she was most definitely a minor when they met and did the nasty way back then.

SMH “lack of basic empathy” for not feeling all sad for the poor pedo? Lol ok bub
I’ll stick to empathizing with the victims of abuse in this story that DIDNT become scum of society like this rando woman

See you made the mistake and went full retar-

Dex-chan lover
Bruh wym it’s a stretch 😂 Shizuka is still in highschool, she was most definitely a minor when they met and did the nasty way back then.
And if she was in high-school? You talk as if she was a poor victim of rape or something, because of course teenagers have no interest in sex and need to be manipulated into it right?
Here some big news, teenagers have interest in sex, some have sex not only with other teenagers, but with adults too sometimes, without need for manipulation of some eeeeevil adult.
SMH “lack of basic empathy” for not feeling all sad for the poor pedo? Lol ok bub
I’ll stick to empathizing with the victims of abuse in this story that DIDNT become scum of society like this rando woman
I find funny how you're hyperfocused on the supposed sexual abuse, which mind you only exists in your head, and completely ignores that Saori is abusive, or you think all her physical aggression against Shizuku isn't abuse too and is "fine" because she's a minor?
Should I remind you Iori was also physically abusive against Minami?
If you really empathize with victims of abuse, does that mean you don't want Shizuku to end with Saori?
See you made the mistake and went full retar-
"Mistake", whatever helps you pat yourself in the back and feel better.
Also, just say retard and be done with it, it's embarrassing, just makes you look like a coward scared of actually saying the word.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And if she was in high-school? You talk as if she was a poor victim of rape or something, because of course teenagers have no interest in sex and need to be manipulated into it right?
Here some big news, teenagers have interest in sex, some have sex not only with other teenagers, but with adults too sometimes, without need for manipulation of some eeeeevil adult.

I find funny how you're hyperfocused on the supposed sexual abuse, which mind you only exists in your head, and completely ignores that Saori is abusive, or you think all her physical aggression against Shizuku isn't abuse too and is "fine" because she's a minor?
Should I remind you Iori was also physically abusive against Minami?
If you really empathize with victims of abuse, does that mean you don't want Shizuku to end with Saori?

"Mistake", whatever helps you pat yourself in the back and feel better.
Also, just say retard and be done with it, it's embarrassing, just makes you look like a coward scared of actually saying the word.
Odd assumption that you think I’m fine with Iori’s abusive behavior .

Cutting off saying retar- is a joke retard.

Man a lot of what you say is just yikes man. Overly sensitive too might I add. Hard to chat with someone who puts words in your mouth, cuz I totally called her evil right lol

Enjoy reading this to find out the pedo doesn’t get a happy end lmao

P.s I know it’s gonna grind your gears to know I didn’t bother reading more than 20% of what you wrote. And I won’t waste my time reading whatever your next quote is. Toodles

Dex-chan lover
P.s I know it’s gonna grind your gears to know I didn’t bother reading more than 20% of what you wrote.
Now ain't that a funny assumption, thanks for the laugh :dogkek:

Edit:
After looking again at our exchange I admit you actually have a point, I did express myself poorly, so wanting or not I did unintentionally put words in your mouth.
So for that I apologize as it was not my intention :nyoron:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread