Fuzoroi no Renri - Side Stories - Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
They are all so funny. Love their interactions and especially this long term thinking from little sis.
:pacman: One second she pushes her away, the other she's ok having her live with her sister, what a confusing lady
Hey, if she can get her sister to come too, it's a package deal. Plus, in her mind, she can probably watch over them like the hawk she is. Then there's the cheaper rent and it all starts making sense.

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait wait wait wdym they already slept together … like in THAT way?! Cuz if so, then Shizuku sure has steel balls to just say that.

Anyway I’m not in favor of all 4 of them living together, it would be too cramped even if they did move to a bigger place.

and it would feel awkward to have sesbian lex when your sisters around yk

Dex-chan lover
iori and minami not getting main chapters really makes iori seem like so much worse of a girlfriend than she used to when they were the focus of the series
Because she is.
1. She's an alcoholic.
2. Pretty violent(which isn't a problem for me personally because it's...fiction)
3. She's has had a few gambling incidents.
4. also did I mention she an alcoholic? 😆
But atleast she loves Minami.....so it's not all bad ...heh

Supporter
Because she is.
1. She's an alcoholic.
2. Pretty violent(which isn't a problem for me personally because it's...fiction) 3. She's has had a few gambling incidents.
4. also did I mention she an alcoholic? 😆
But atleast she loves Minami.....so it's not all bad ...heh
yeah she's always been dysfunctional but having chapters dedicated to their relationship gave her at least a few positive qualities too. in the recent shizuku and saori chapters she's felt very flanderized to just being a violent siscon

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"Wut"

"Great!"

"Can I go back to bed?"

Our heroes captured in a single panel.

Dex-chan lover
Well this is going to be awkward.

Iori, You know this means you're going to hear it every time your sister and Shizuka have sex, right? Are you really that much of a siscon?

Dex-chan lover
yeah she's always been dysfunctional but having chapters dedicated to their relationship gave her at least a few positive qualities too. in the recent shizuku and saori chapters she's felt very flanderized to just being a violent siscon
True, it does paint her in a more negative light, then again she's been that way from the start really. But to be fair, Saori is also pretty violent (or more like she doesn't let people fuck with her)...I wonder what kind of character their mom is 😆

Dex-chan lover
Minami and Iori having sex will go 📉📉

It looks like Iori doesn’t want to let her little sister go~

Contributor
Someone turned really docile, heh... I knew imouto-san had that power. Btw, is the mangaka getting sloopy? The drawing has lost a lot of detail and now the characters are pretty similar when it comes to looks. I think someone needs a break...

Dex-chan lover
Well this is going to be awkward.

Iori, You know this means you're going to hear it every time your sister and Shizuka have sex, right? Are you really that much of a siscon?
She's probably planning to keep them close to prevent the sex. That's what would be funny.

Users who are viewing this thread