Fuzoroi no Renri - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Supporter
I tried to read this a few years back. The reason I fell off is—
even though Iori knows about Minami's history of receiving abuse, and even though the author fully intends to present it as a serious thing, it's played off so casually that Iori hits Minami when frustrated. I made it 65 chapters in without that being so much as acknowledged. Is it supposed to be funny? I really don't know what the author is getting at. Actually, I had a similar problem with Your Lie in April.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I tried to read this a few years back. The reason I fell off is—
even though Iori knows about Minami's history of receiving abuse, and even though the author fully intends to present it as a serious thing, it's played off so casually that Iori hits Minami when frustrated. I made it 65 chapters in without that being so much as acknowledged. Is it supposed to be funny? I really don't know what the author is getting at. Actually, I had a similar problem with Your Lie in April.
..what?

Supporter
none, just in disbelief, but i got to the first part of the hitting and then iori's sudden outburst when minami asked if she's rlly ok with dating a girl, this kinda scares me lmao
right??? i just wanna just wanna read gay hurt/comfort but that doesnt mean they gotta keep refreshing the hurt 💀💀

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread