Gabai - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Under the large camphor tree

Group Leader
Wow, so much funny stuff this chapter. First the tamago kake gohan (egg over rice) but you have to imagine the tamago and the kake. Then, yes, for literal gods's sake do not pee on jizos, Nanri. 'Mrs. Sir!'. 'meat in a lifetime '. I also love how this manga is never too mean spirited.

Thanks again!

Just as a suggestion for the scanlator team. In the info-box (note) at the end, I would suggest using bullet points to more easily separate the explanations from one another. As it is now it comes across more like one large block of text which is more cumbersome (a bigger strain / more difficult to look at) for the reader. If you do so you can also skip the "about" which begins every sentence in the notes.

Example:
  • Oyama, a type of role in kabuki theater... / Oyama is a type of.... etc.
  • Takeo, a city 40 min by car...
  • Jizo, one of the most beloved deities for japanese people...
When there aren't that many notes it doesn't matter as much. But there are some chapters when you want to showcase more to us readers. Doing what I show above can make it feel more well structured and easier to digest for your readers. Another option would be indented lines, but that might be more work than it is worth if you're not used to it (especially when this is just fan service).

Either way I understand that it does take some effort to do what you are already doing, and I don't want to seem unappreciative.
And as always thanks for the chapter and all the hard work! :D

Users who are viewing this thread