Gabriel DropOut - Ch. 114

Dex-chan lover
As I said in the last chapter, Satania could be an ideal S for anyone who works as a teacher or at least has to listen and interact with her without options. Just make Mika accountable for her school performance.

But returning to the topic, I am increasingly beginning to think that Satania is a born strategist who thinks in stratagems without even realizing it. I mean, she follows Sun Tzu's rules of soft power and patience, causing Rafi to gradually show her weaknesses and soften towards her without even thinking about it, lmao.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Raphie is becoming more of a softie around her friends! I guess she is an angel after all.
Seeing how my joke about the shocking twists turned out in the chapter about Michael's masochism, I won't be surprised if in the next chapters it only ends with an even bigger peak of Bully Raphi :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Is there an adjective missing after 'the most' and before 'attractions' in the right bubble of the 3rd frame on the 4th page?

Group Leader
Is there an adjective missing after 'the most' and before 'attractions' in the right bubble of the 3rd frame on the 4th page?
No. It's the most as in the highest amount of. If there was a better way to write, I'll gladly change it, but it's a pretty annoying bubble.

1727561518814.png

Users who are viewing this thread