Gabriel DropOut - Vol. 7 Ch. 57

...what happened to the artist? Is it still Ukami? The girls' faces look so... so ugly here. Did he remember he had to draw this chapter one day before his deadline or what?

Fed-Kun's army
Tap-Tap's fat thighs!
Gabi's puffy cheeks!
My wife Vigne's wedding ring on her ring finger!

Fed-Kun's army
World Cup? How long behind is this manga? Japan vs Belgium happened in 2018.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for completing the volume! A really nice final chapter from Ukami, Tapris is adorable. It kills me to imagine how good it would be to have Miyu and Inorin voice it.

I noticed that someone updated the cover to that of vol. 10 (sorry, I don't know how these updates work in Mangadex), but Satania looks great.

Fed-Kun's army
@Alexanpt You're not that far behind. On Tachiyomi GabDrop is only up to Ch. 63, which I think is coming from the official English TL. Seems like you're also working from the volume releases.

Dex-chan lover
Gabriel's smile while Tapris was hugging her was pecious

also thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Look on the bright side, Ukami-sensei and other Japanese football fans.
At least Belgium's comeback over your team isn't as hilariously humiliating as Germany 7 Brazil 1. They'll never live that one down.

Dex-chan lover
If anyone is curious, the actual mall in Hamamatsu, Shizuoka is "May One" and it's attached directly to Hamamatsu Station.

Here it is in Google Street View., looking very much like the version in the manga.

ADDENDUM: If anyone is curious, the actual name for "Moonbucks Coffee Shop" is "Starbucks"... oh, wait, you probably knew that already. 🙃

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata The funny thing is, it seems like only Gabrielle didn't understand what was going on lol. Even when Tapris literally started referring to the yuri clichés.

@gaiar3100 Tapris woke her Gab-kun personality lol

@Seoul Romcom? Lol, this manga never had any important "romance" other than Tapris S crush and Raphi's butler.

Users who are viewing this thread