Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Ch. 64 - Healing Bath

Dex-chan lover
I know this is JP author doing JP author things. But I'd actually appreciate a MC having reasons for doing/not doing anything, rather than this "virgin beta MC" trope nonsense.

Like Eizo from "Kajiya de Hajimeru Isekai Slow Life", Web Novel version. Who doesn't want to leave his blood behind, as he deeply fears his presence is a "foreign body" to the world, and may be suddenly rejected from it.

This MC? None of that. None of that introspection or thought. None of that internal dialogue. Just crippling gatcha addiction.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I know this is JP author doing JP author things. But I'd actually appreciate a MC having reasons for doing/not doing anything, rather than this "virgin beta MC" trope nonsense.

Like Eizo from "Kajiya de Hajimeru Isekai Slow Life", Web Novel version. Who doesn't want to leave his blood behind, as he deeply fears his presence is a "foreign body" to the world, and may be suddenly rejected from it.

This MC? None of that. None of that introspection or thought. None of that internal dialogue.
like why does he even have the thin books in the first place if bro has all these women with one of them even being interested in him

Dex-chan lover
Estel is just basically the 'Main Wife' at this point lmao

This MC? None of that. None of that introspection or thought. None of that internal dialogue. Just crippling gatcha addiction.
That is exactly the point of his character. He's a complete and absolute dork, very limited social skills, addicted to gacha, very likely had zero female interaction outside family. That, and seeing how, via his interactions with the girls he is (very slowly, to be fair) changing for the better. Why are you still reading if you're going to complain about one of his core character traits?

Dex-chan lover
You cant spell "Best Girl" word without mentioning Estelle isn't it 😁
7XxVyli.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Much cuteness, very effective. Wouldn't get most real guys out of bed.

Vampire goes tsun.

Losing or winning... As long as you win the right battles.

They always have the smallest towels possible to dress up in. Doesn't even do a full circle around the hips. Which is rarely above a metre.

Her head looks so small...

Thin books and thin walls. Don't need to listen in on that, and having books like that doesn't make you a pervert. Well, depending on exact content. More research required.

If you can drop that line, you're not embarrassed.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
This same chapter in the web novel/ln got translated just recently, at least fan tl. I don’t know if the ln has official tl

Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread