Gachi Koi Nenchakujuu: Net Haishinsha no Kanojo ni naritakute - Vol. 8 Ch. 55 - I want him to know

Dex-chan lover
But I wonder if anyone can get through to Ginga though. I mean emotionally.

Dex-chan lover
It's because compared to Hina and Koto, cat girl knows that she's insane herself, the other two were in denial of being a Gachikoi. This one though knows and embraces it
At the very least in terms of semblances of sanity and the like, it’s:

1. Koto

2. Rihoko

3. Cat Girl

4. Hina

Koto at least tried taking responsibility for her dishonesty and crazed actions with deceiving Cosmo and doxxing Yuuko, ( the two and Nao have even become a trio of friends.)

Rihoko distanced herself from the roots of her obsession & problems and began making strides to improving herself and finding better interests and making new relationships.

Hina, Harumi, and Ringo are so insane. The former two blame Subaru and Cosmo for ‘making them fall in love’ and cannot accept the real them or any changes that they might make about themselves.

Ringo I thought she’d be sane, but no.

All in all, I only really like Koto and Rihoko. Cat Girl I still need to see about.

Double-page supporter
At the very least in terms of semblances of sanity and the like, it’s:

1. Koto

2. Rihoko

3. Cat Girl

4. Hina

Koto at least tried taking responsibility for her dishonesty and crazed actions with deceiving Cosmo and doxxing Yuuko, ( the two and Nao have even become a trio of friends.)

Rihoko distanced herself from the roots of her obsession & problems and began making strides to improving herself and finding better interests and making new relationships.

Hina, Harumi, and Ringo are so insane. The former two blame Subaru and Cosmo for ‘making them fall in love’ and cannot accept the real them or any changes that they might make about themselves.

Ringo I thought she’d be sane, but no.

All in all, I only really like Koto and Rihoko. Cat Girl I still need to see about.
Ringo seems to be the most insane too, comparable to Harumi at least, because with Hina, she didn't have anyone but her friends, she didn't have an SO, but Ringo does, and he doesn't seem bad either, if anything he tries to help her and understand her hobbies, but in the end she goes batshit insane on him. Wonder how this arc would show her full character

Dex-chan lover
Ringo is wearing the same clothes she has on the volume cover! I have a feeling the next chapters might be important concerning her. Things are heating up, I'm looking forward to it ^^

Users who are viewing this thread