Gaikotsu Shotenin Honda-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Customer Service Training From Hell

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapters. Hahaha, never imagined working as a book seller would be this chaotic

Double-page supporter
@nomadicengi Well I've never been to a training session like this but I did get training on proper greeting and the like when hired. Had to say a very specific set of lines when answering the phone I started to sound like a robot/fake person because of the repetition made it flow out of my mouth like some kind of spell. The smile/muscle memory thing is true through. It got to be I'd be doing shopping on my time off any place and get asked if I "work here" as I'd reflexively do my service smile any time I made eye contact with a stranger. I would be in blue genes and be carrying a bag yet they still thought I was an employee. Does no one wear dress codes in retail anymore? What every happened to corporate casual?

Dex-chan lover
@Mojo must be a country thing as there still a lot of people using a uniform or following a dress code in retail here in the Philippines. Also, thanks for the reply.

Users who are viewing this thread