Gal Assi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - I can draw!

Dex-chan lover
It actually would have made the relationship seem somewhat balanced if the Gyru WAS actually a little incompetent at her job, but really willing to learn and do well - he'd be inept socially and her professionally, and they could even each other out. Right now, he seems like such a loser compared to her in all aspects aside from somehow having his own manga, which is a curiosity if he can't really draw as well as her either.

The dude doesn't even seem professional about his manga abilities either, as he can't keep his deadlines.

Dex-chan lover
It actually would have made the relationship seem somewhat balanced if the Gyru WAS actually a little incompetent at her job, but really willing to learn and do well - he'd be inept socially and her professionally, and they could even each other out. Right now, he seems like such a loser compared to her in all aspects aside from somehow having his own manga, which is a curiosity if he can't really draw as well as her either.

The dude doesn't even seem professional about his manga abilities either, as he can't keep his deadlines.
I mean, being a good manga author isn't purely about how good you are at drawing. Even if she's more technically skilled at drawing backgrounds, he's still a successful author, so clearly he's also very good at both drawing and writing. As for deadlines, I dunno what it's like in reality, but in every single depiction of it in manga, manga authors are always on the bring of disaster, so that doesn't really say much about how professional he is.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else notice her panties changed between the first chapter and this one?

Double-page supporter
man what's with these losers getting the girls. These kinds of stories always put me off because of how unrealistic it is, and that all the girls just fall into the MC's hand without him deserving any of it.

Double-page supporter
man what's with these losers getting the girls. These kinds of stories always put me off because of how unrealistic it is, and that all the girls just fall into the MC's hand without him deserving any of it.
It's the loser fantasy and I hate it so much

Users who are viewing this thread