Gal Assi - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - I want to go together!

Aggregator gang
ehh this is in anime-land where apparently parents go overseas for jobs and let their 14YO's take care of themselves. This is nothing.

I'll take a nugget of progress. Maybe not even external, but one of them internally realizing they have feelings for the other.
Anime does eagerate but I think there are some where both parents are away most of the time

Dex-chan lover
Anime does eagerate but I think there are some where both parents are away most of the time
yeah maybe. Perhaps it's just another cultural difference, but that would get Child Protective services at your doorstep in an instance in the US.

Aggregator gang
yeah maybe. Perhaps it's just another cultural difference, but that would get Child Protective services at your doorstep in an instance in the US.
I think in jp they leave it to the parents to decide I mean it's the culture difference over there it's not weird for a couple to get married after couple of dates and merge family. Over here it usually takes years

Double-page supporter
This writing... MC has seen her panties in about 5 occasions so far and Gal basically laughed it off. Why would she be angry at him now?!
MC must have a short term memory problem because he seems to forget that he's been seeing her panties almost every chapter...

Users who are viewing this thread