Gal ni Yasashii Otaku-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Supporter
image.png

I keep finding places to post this one.

Dex-chan lover
Are hair extensions really something you can just wear? I thought they had to be installed at a hair salon by a professional with some advanced technology.

Dex-chan lover
Are hair extensions really something you can just wear? I thought they had to be installed at a hair salon by a professional with some advanced technology.
Yep, but Otaku-kun can look up how to do it online and replicate it on the first try. And she figured that out, that's why she keeps going to him.

She was going to try to do the extensions herself but figured out at 5am that she couldn't, and the salons aren't open that early.

Dex-chan lover
This is the most couple-like non-couple in romcom history, and it’s only been two chapters, wtf.
You are probably very new at reading romcom. How could this be anything like that after just a few chapters? You simply can't have enough scenes in just a few chapters. Maybe it would be a different thing if you said the most non-couple couple in just the first few chapters.

Check out a title like "I Only Want to Beat You" if you want to see a real couple-like non-couple. It'll be a somewhat long read, though, but that's obviously needed to make such a claim.

Dex-chan lover
What she's wearing is wig clip extensions. They're basically just attached to a wig clip and then you clip the wig clips to the hair. This is what would be in their price range since they cost like $20 - $50 USD

for permanent hair extensions (I.e think wearable for 1 month etc), those are (quite literally) clamped onto your hair by metal clips. Hair extensions can go up minimum $150 usd to $500 usd for installation with costs increasing depending on how much of the head is having hair installed and how long you want the hair to be.

Dex-chan lover
What she's wearing is wig clip extensions. They're basically just attached to a wig clip and then you clip the wig clips to the hair. This is what would be in their price range since they cost like $20 - $50 USD

for permanent hair extensions (I.e think wearable for 1 month etc), those are (quite literally) clamped onto your hair by metal clips. Hair extensions can go up minimum $150 usd to $500 usd for installation with costs increasing depending on how much of the head is having hair installed and how long you want the hair to be.
...that sounds incredibly painful.

Dex-chan lover
...that sounds incredibly painful.
They can be in the hands of an unskilled technician or one that hasn't moved on with the times. Modern hair extension clamps are like the size of a bead. A good technician will know how to
1) place the fibers/clamps to reduce weight and stress on the head
2) uses natural looking synthetic fibres or high quality human hair

Users who are viewing this thread