Gal niPA-chan wa Semararetai - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Masturbation Assistant

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the scanlation. Wew~ :oooo:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't get it, what's the issue with that?
Okay, imagine this. You're tired and wanna go to sleep soon, or you're supposed to go to work or school, or you wanna hang out with friends or just play a game, or cook, or just whatever else. But you check your manga reading list and see that 10 series you're invested in have posted a new chapter. Okay, 10 chapters isn't that long to get through...but then imagine that one of the 10 series posted not 1 but 10 chapters. That's almost double the stuff to read. But you wanna read it now because in the next couple of hours there's high possibility that at least another 10 series you're invested in will post a new chapter too...now imagine all 10 of those series posted 10 chapters each...now you got 100 to read...and there's gonna be more later in a few hours. There's a bunch of good manga I've unfortunately had to drop because I just couldn't keep up with the release schedule. Eventually you come to realize that it's preferable to read these chapters one at a time every day, or just a few hours as opposed to binging them. I genuinely wish scanlators would stop doing that stupid shit where they release a ton of chapters at once and just post them one at a time with a couple hourse in between if they have a damn backlog...sorry about the rant

Dex-chan lover
Okay, imagine this. You're tired and wanna go to sleep soon, or you're supposed to go to work or school, or you wanna hang out with friends or just play a game, or cook, or just whatever else. But you check your manga reading list and see that 10 series you're invested in have posted a new chapter. Okay, 10 chapters isn't that long to get through...but then imagine that one of the 10 series posted not 1 but 10 chapters. That's almost double the stuff to read. But you wanna read it now because in the next couple of hours there's high possibility that at least another 10 series you're invested in will post a new chapter too...now imagine all 10 of those series posted 10 chapters each...now you got 100 to read...and there's gonna be more later in a few hours. There's a bunch of good manga I've unfortunately had to drop because I just couldn't keep up with the release schedule. Eventually you come to realize that it's preferable to read these chapters one at a time every few hours as opposed to binging them. I genuinely wish scanlators would stop doing that stupid shit where they release a ton of chapters at once and just post them one at a time with a couple hourse in between if they have a damn backlog...sorry about the rant
I'm the opposite, I prefer to binge so this is a win for me

Dex-chan lover
Okay, imagine this. You're tired and wanna go to sleep soon, or you're supposed to go to work or school, or you wanna hang out with friends or just play a game, or cook, or just whatever else. But you check your manga reading list and see that 10 series you're invested in have posted a new chapter. Okay, 10 chapters isn't that long to get through...but then imagine that one of the 10 series posted not 1 but 10 chapters. That's almost double the stuff to read. But you wanna read it now because in the next couple of hours there's high possibility that at least another 10 series you're invested in will post a new chapter too...now imagine all 10 of those series posted 10 chapters each...now you got 100 to read...and there's gonna be more later in a few hours. There's a bunch of good manga I've unfortunately had to drop because I just couldn't keep up with the release schedule. Eventually you come to realize that it's preferable to read these chapters one at a time every day, or just a few hours as opposed to binging them. I genuinely wish scanlators would stop doing that stupid shit where they release a ton of chapters at once and just post them one at a time with a couple hourse in between if they have a damn backlog...sorry about the rant
As for me, main problem of batch releases is that they kill comments

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the work, translators.

Just because she's horny all the time, it's easy to forget that Nipa is just as new to relationships as Kaga is. I do foresee it causing some trouble somewhere down the road, though.

Dex-chan lover
For the record, if they're 'embarrassed' to admitting they like you to the point they outright reject the claims, I wouldn't even bother approaching her anymore. I get she has her own shit being a model, and there may be some scandals with them being in a relationship, but you gotta go all in or out on these things, there's no in between. You'd only be hurting yourself if you don't put your own needs and affirmations first.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

are you serious...? Sorry to be looking a gift horse in the mouth, but coudln't you have just release one chapter at a time? Batch releases are such a pain. Again, I'm sorry about that, but I had to say it.
My guy this is such a non-issue. If you can't keep up for whatever reason that's your problem and not one the translators should have to go out of their way to accommodate you for. Even the example you outlined is a fringe case at best.

Don't get me wrong there are some series I struggle to keep up with. But I'm not gonna complain that those series are getting updated, regardless of its in batches or on a consistent schedule. I'll just get to them when I get to them and keep it moving. I have nothing to complain about.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it, what's the issue with that?

my micro-issue with a mass batch is

1. it tends to thin discussion on each chapter. so while a usually release may get 10-20 comments per chapter, a 10 chapter batch may have maybe 30 comments on the first part, 2-5 comments in-between unless something hyped happened, and then 40 comments at the end of the batch. If you care about r/manga, it also just pools all those different discussion posts into one post over on Reddit. Which ironically enough makes people less likely to read it (reddit be weird).

2. Since manga tends to be serialized, you get less suspense when something has a big cliffhanger and instead you just read it immediately. Some people like that anticipation and imagining what will happen.

3. while I don't personally care, sometimes batch releases can have comments that spoil the later chapters in between. Because to that commenter it all came out at the same time, so it's fair game. But for people coming later, that can be frustrating.

But these are micro-issues. I have dozens of other manga just abandoned for years, so I won't complain when instead there's suddenly "too many updates".

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

My guy this is such a non-issue. If you can't keep up for whatever reason that's your problem and not one the translators should have to go out of their way to accommodate you for. Even the example you outlined is a fringe case at best.

Don't get me wrong there are some series I struggle to keep up with. But I'm not gonna complain that those series are getting updated, regardless of its in batches or on a consistent schedule. I'll just get to them when I get to them and keep it moving. I have nothing to complain about.
Well it is an issue for me, and I'm gonna voice it. So fuck off with the "my guy" and "non-issue" bullshit. I'm not "your guy" buddy.

Dex-chan lover
Please keep doing mass releases, I love having more material to read instead of waiting weeks between chapters.

Anyway, I love how Akira handled her. "I'm not thinking about you, jerk" "Ok, I'll leave you alone then".

Dex-chan lover
Well it is an issue for me, and I'm gonna voice it. So fuck off with the "my guy" and "non-issue" bullshit. I'm not "your guy" buddy.
Oh I'm sorry did I strike a nerve? Catch you on a bad day? Would just your handle have sufficed? Voice your "issue" all you'd like; no one but you would actually complain about something so trivial.

Users who are viewing this thread