Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Do you mean 347653 - Gal to Inkya no Kousai Shuukan?
51e6ab10-3f76-45c7-8044-619437a15b11.png.512.jpg
I honestly just meant a generalization to the trope, quite a few gyaruxotaku mangas/H out there. While it isn't this one, it honestly could be. That is why I was wondering if this was based on an existing work and was a continuation

Contributor
Yes, another manga for my adult gyaru craving!

I guess Fuyuki is using her maiden name in the office, but legally she's Fuyuki Hara now.

I hope we don't get too many repetitive scenes of random guys hitting on Fuyuki, because I already got the message that she's super popular the first time around. I was surprised a girl was trying to get close to Taiyou, but that was more of a slight pleasant surprise. The more we stay away from "super popular girl x super unpopular boy" tropes the better it is for me.

Based on the way they woke up, they're also a sexually active married couple, like most normal married couples are. Thank heavens for that - I was afraid they were not banging for some goddamn reason despite being married and that the male lead was somehow still a virgin or something, that would've been extremely annoying given that they're not high school students anymore.

It's just so refreshing that the male lead isn't as weak as he seems to look. He actually has qualities and the female lead has flaws that make it believable for them to be together. They complement each other well.

Group Leader
love is forbidden
Okay, one, why is the couple just now finding out about this after working there for years? You would think that would be part of the rules they introduced during orientation.

Two, how do companies like this are going to enforce such a rule? You can't control how a person feels about another, and if you fired your best employees over it that just put your company in a bad light don't you think? :unsure:
It's the magic of... JAPAN!!!

Dex-chan lover
I dont understand this "start up company" thing or the romance ban or whatever but this is some good shit regardless!

Dex-chan lover
In fairness, married couples should probably have scheduled sex as much as surprise sex just because of busy work lives.

Dex-chan lover
I dont understand this "start up company" thing or the romance ban or whatever but this is some good shit regardless!

So a start up company is a company that have a single product or service they want to market or release. They tackle either single problems are create a solution, most often in tech business, imagine making a processor chip which was smaller than the standard and could outperform other processor chips. This company would work to make that chip a reality and then put it to market.

The romance ban could be since the company itself has a limited talent pool, they require all hands on deck and a pregnancy or chance of relationship souring and ruining company moral may result in the small company's downfall because each person needs to do their part. At least this is my reasoning for why it may be a thing.

Dex-chan lover
So a start up company is a company that have a single product or service they want to market or release. They tackle either single problems are create a solution, most often in tech business, imagine making a processor chip which was smaller than the standard and could outperform other processor chips. This company would work to make that chip a reality and then put it to market.

The romance ban could be since the company itself has a limited talent pool, they require all hands on deck and a pregnancy or chance of relationship souring and ruining company moral may result in the small company's downfall because each person needs to do their part. At least this is my reasoning for why it may be a thing.
ah, thank you! that was a really good explanation!

Dex-chan lover
- Romance is forbidden in their company so they both have to hide their marriage

- Romance is forbidden in their company so both of them are being seduced by their coworkers

Come on...

Users who are viewing this thread