Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I had to check the past chapters & sure enough there was no ring on her finger. At least know they have someone to confide in at work as well as backup for situations regarding their relationship. Thanks for the chapter.
Even in this chapter there is no ring until the panel where she reveals it.

Dex-chan lover
Slight yandere vibes. Although the cute and clingy type, rather than the homicidal type.

It's fair to laugh at that. It's all on her to begin with.

Why would he leave it up to another woman to message HIS wife about meeting up? Lol this was so weird. Goth/Tomboy if insufferable, why hot?!
Yeah, my thoughts as well. Your wife, you contact her.

Dex-chan lover
why did the main guy go from being kinda assertive in chapter 1 to like some weird little wimp who doesn't know how to say no? it's stupid

Dex-chan lover
why did the main guy go from being kinda assertive in chapter 1 to like some weird little wimp who doesn't know how to say no? it's stupid
He thought his wife was already informed and it was a double date. His wife's work friend who knew about them was inviting them to a double date, he had no reason to say no.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I wanna know the chad that gets married to the babes, dunno if the doctor is enough for girls these days no?

Dex-chan lover
Imma put my money on that guy being the lad who allowed them to marry

Group Leader
Actually laughed out loud at wifey popping up outside. Good breezy comedy here.

Honestly, that last panel should be a 4th wall break and the author should keep the hubby's identity a mystery. Funnier that way :lul:
4th wall? how?

Dex-chan lover
4th wall? how?
Akine's comment, while in response to Fuyuki's question about she met her husband, can also be interpreted as directed at the audience (hence, 4th wall break) to leave the appearance of her flamin' hot doctor hubby to their imagination.

I mean, that's her piece of meat and she's not about to share :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Actually laughed out loud at wifey popping up outside. Good breezy comedy here.

Honestly, that last panel should be a 4th wall break and the author should keep the hubby's identity a mystery. Funnier that way :lul:
Actually there are both some yandere and trust issues at play here, at least in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
That and what someone above said, she's never worn a ring until that one panel, so either author got some splaining to do, or we as an audience have jus gotta forget that
Easily explainable in that she just doesn't wear it to work. That wouldn't be common in the US for her sort of job but I've seen it depicted in a few other manga.

That explanation would make PERFECT sense for the Main Couple since they're hiding it but there's less sense in it for this girl.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if Akine's husband is Fuyuki ex or something.

Dex-chan lover
I had mixed feelings while this, like "wait he didn't tell her about the dinner?" "She's the one who didn't send the message?!" "Oh she was just baiting". But she was such a good troll, hokuHOE is a nice character.

Users who are viewing this thread