Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 10

Group Leader
Fun chapter heh, I never got ntr vibe from new girl more like she's the type that like to tease other ppl about their secret relationship and get some ideas for her writing work.

Dex-chan lover
MC looks really young and like a gremlin so her husband is probably going to be an old chad.

Dex-chan lover
nJW3pdq.png

:pacman:

Dex-chan lover
lmao literally just as I expected, I can't believe some people thought this manga is about the spouses getting hit on and cuck baiting. @Doomroar you little cutie, learn to read the room before you start shitting your pants and start calling people idiots please . I like I told you, all the times the MCs were getting hit on, they immediately refused, and most of the time it was just a playful, not serious "haha let's go on a date" which can be interpreted just as a compliment. This manga is mostly a comedy, and has been really cute so far, I'd say almost too cute considering the age of the characters. Yeah sure they get a little jealous sometimes, but that is mostly done in a comedic way. And if you are genuinely still expecting this to go the NTR route, then I genuinely think there is something wrong with you.
I swear everyone these days start shitting their pants when the main girl gets interest from other guys. When they get into a relationship their significant other is going to get tired of that over protective controlling behavior quick.

Dex-chan lover
lmao literally just as I expected, I can't believe some people thought this manga is about the spouses getting hit on and cuck baiting. @Doomroar you little cutie, learn to read the room before you start shitting your pants and start calling people idiots please . I like I told you, all the times the MCs were getting hit on, they immediately refused, and most of the time it was just a playful, not serious "haha let's go on a date" which can be interpreted just as a compliment. This manga is mostly a comedy, and has been really cute so far, I'd say almost too cute considering the age of the characters. Yeah sure they get a little jealous sometimes, but that is mostly done in a comedic way. And if you are genuinely still expecting this to go the NTR route, then I genuinely think there is something wrong with you.
The chapter literally starts with the wife suspecting that her husband is cheating on her, breaking into the appartment trough the balcony, and proceeding to hide with him on a closet, yes it is played for comedy, but the entire comedic point hinges on the fact that one of them is being baited into it

I already explained the cycle of the story last chapter, each time one of them is gonna be hit on, the other one is gonna get jealous, the bait happens, they made up, then the cycle starts over

Real NTR can't happen or the story ends, and fake outs is the entire premise of this thing, I already said it last chapter and I have no idea why you still don't see it by now

Dex-chan lover
The chapter literally starts with the wife suspecting that her husband is cheating on her, breaking into the appartment trough the balcony, and proceeding to hide with him on a closet, yes it is played for comedy, but the entire comedic point hinges on the fact that one of them is being baited into it
You even agree that it's played for comedy, therefore nothing serious is going on. The point of that whole scene is jealous = cute, nothing more.
I already explained the cycle of the story last chapter, each time one of them is gonna be hit on, the other one is gonna get jealous, the bait happens, they made up, then the cycle starts over
Your point as already falling apart, who got hit on in the last few chapters? No one, the MMC just got invited to dinner with his wife. Also, I'm not sure you are using the word "bait" correctly, pretty sure the bait would happen before them even getting jealous. But honestly, I'm not even sure what you mean by bait.
Real NTR can't happen or the story ends, and fake outs is the entire premise of this thing, I already said it last chapter and I have no idea why you still don't see it by now
Come on man, no way you think that the final goal of the manga is for one of the spouses to cheat, that is just false. I will say it again that it's just a cute rom com about trying to keep their relationship a secret. Whenever any of the MCs get approached, they immediately deny any advances. Yeah, sure there a few misunderstandings here and there, but in no way is the cucking the main point of this, the only reason the misunderstandings exist is for the jealous = cute factor.

Dex-chan lover
I swear everyone these days start shitting their pants when the main girl gets interest from other guys. When they get into a relationship their significant other is going to get tired of that over protective controlling behavior quick.

lol You must have been a big fan of the "sexual revolution".

There's a whole lot more that's funny about this turn of events and the responses to them--one of them is how people, because they predicted differently one chapter away, are now pretending they always knew nothing was going on in that shorthair's head regarding those two. Another is how she's "beautiful"--yeah, that's how it normally goes: it takes something ugly like short hair, along with a girl that completely crushes the shorthair nearby to make people like busty girls; it's a miracle Fuyuki isn't catching heat for her looks--maybe her sharp (most of the time, anyway) eyes save her. On top of these, people are filling in blanks for the author and pretending that their fill-ins are unassailable proof that things would gone this way.

I'm not buying that curveball. Women don't get like that over a guy unless they're interested, and that sort of thing especially happens when they know the guy is one they can't have. This guy said it well in the previous chapter's comments:

For a woman she sure doesnt understand anything about women

The people here might let it fly because they're playing the coomer (or, like in some cases, the progressive) role to the hilt, but women generally understand this sort of thing whether they admit it or not--and men don't have anything on them when it comes to rivalry within their sex. Speaking of pattern recognition (yes, Fuyuki saw the problem here, too), people here are pretending that mangaka haven't regularly done this to girls like Fuyuki for years, now--almost as a rule; all it took were big breasts and long hair--an appearance that doesn't somehow scream, "this is beautiful too~!" Except, as I said, those girls were sweeter-looking than Fuyuki--but someone like the shorthair in this manga can make things happen.

I remember on chapter 2 i had to waste hours talking to an idiot saying that this was not about each spouse being hit on by people trying to NTR each other

And here we are... do you all get what the basic premise of this manga is about now? they have to hide their marriage, so people that don't give a fuck will try to seduce both of them and have them cheat, and in between trying to nudge off the sexual harassment they have some wholesome moments at home, and that's it, that's the whole manga

The final source of amusement. Like I said, mangaka do exactly what Doomroar described almost as a rule. Now, the manga could go without that sort of thing--easily, I believe--but they won't do that. They won't do that because people will likely tell them that a sweet, romantice slice-of-life story between two who just happen to have to hide their relationship won't be interesting, since it'd be "the same thing" repeatedly. I would know, because the same thing happened to this manga that I was initially fond of--and there was someone in the comments telling me exactly that: that the story would be boring if it focused on the main couple instead of the sociopathic side women trying to steal the male lead (which it does, for most of the manga). The catch is that this sort of thing is done only to girls who are actually beautiful--not those who are meant to appeal to people with deviant/exotic tastes. Fuyuki is bait for this sort of thing, and everyone knows it--and everyone was as wary of the shorthair as they were drawn to this manga for Fuyuki, because everyone knows what girls like Fuyuki normally get, and everyone knows what MCs like her husband normally do to girls like Fuyuki (and how it's refreshing that he isn't...too much). Everyone but the prophets present here, that is. Anyone who thinks that tags are reliable, or that authors don't do this sort of thing regularly, shouldn't read this manga, though the relationship in it is strangled from the start. Or maybe they should, some of them would probably like it.

Well, all's well that ends well, at least; for now, that is. Would be great if history doesn't repeat itself again.

Users who are viewing this thread