Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
I don’t mind drama. I think it’s important to have some obstacles, but you gotta be hella creative with it to make it interesting and worth reading. I would rather have someone get possessed by a symbiote than read chapters of an incest sibling.

Dex-chan lover
Now in what world would that ever work >_> this plot development is just dumb for the sake of being dumb. Even on the slightest chance it tricked her for a second fuyuki would probably just think he had a fever and was out of it.

Dex-chan lover
What is with lazy fiction and people not having proper security on their phones?
For fucks sake use a code and not something anyone would guess randomly, like a birthday or something.
And why does everyone always have "show text messages fully on locked screen" on.
SMH

Contributor
Me when a wholesome romance manga has an incest bait character which does nothing for the plot for the 20th fucking time

goku-breath.gif

Dex-chan lover
"You have UNLEASHED the FUCKING FURY!" shouts his wife, while shooting lasers from her eyes.

"Just kidding, tee hee" says the sister. "Hey stop! What are you? Why!?" She screams in pain right before being drawn and quartered for manga crimes.

giphy.gif

I'm glad we all have faith in Fuyuki and Taiyou (yes I had to go back to chapter 1 to get his name other than Taa-Kun lol) that they (hopefully) won't fall for the shenanigans.
Not my favorite direction to take this though.

Users who are viewing this thread