Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this is a very odd direction to take what has been a light-hearted and fun romance manga. I don't really know what the plan could be here.
Please tell me the wife isn't that dumb as to take the bait. Please, for the love of all the wholesome gyaru. I don't want any fucking drama in this fluffy manga.
This is twice now that the author has thrown something with actual stakes at this relationship, after the fake-out cheating arc with their rocker gyaru coworker. You might want to consider this a pattern, and if you don't like it, feel free to bail.

Dex-chan lover
Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If doesn't have a "I know my husband would never say that; something is fishy" next chapter I'm going to be very upset.
If this happen, we all gonna riot

Group Leader
There's no way Fuyuki is falling for that text. She knows Hara would never send her a text like that.
Beside, she knows he has a fever, so even if he sent that, it would fall into "he's fever got so bad he is not thinking sttaight" category, no?

Besides i think about did that so he could later stengthen theit love for each other... maybe...

Dex-chan lover
Tojou working while she's worried about her husband:
trabajando-haciendo.gif

Dex-chan lover
Nah, screw that asshole of a sister.
Immediate disowning for pulling a stunt like that

Dex-chan lover
still found a way to sneak in the incest bs,

why can't Japanese authors stay away from it

Dex-chan lover
It ain't gonna happen, but thats genuine grounds to cut off a family member

Lessee if mangaka has the balls to do that
I highly doubt it, mangakas tend to ruin their own work due to having zero balls to do the right thing

we subverted expectations once with the previous lady, hoping we do it again with this dumbass

Really? REALLY?! WE WAITED A FUCKING MONTH FOR THIS BS?!
Great translation as always, team. But what the fuck is this author doing to us?

Dex-chan lover
This is twice now that the author has thrown something with actual stakes at this relationship, after the fake-out cheating arc with their rocker gyaru coworker. You might want to consider this a pattern, and if you don't like it, feel free to bail.
What are you talking about? The 'cheating' arc was coworker getting flustered for being saved and then praised, the two getting along, the wife getting jealous, and then getting together for dinner with the coworker's husband.

Sister here has looked up how to make people divorce, kidnapped her brother while he was sick, and sent a deceptive and inflammatory message to her sister-in-law. This is a way different turn.

Dex-chan lover
What is with lazy fiction and people not having proper security on their phones?
For fucks sake use a code and not something anyone would guess randomly, like a birthday or something.
And why does everyone always have "show text messages fully on locked screen" on.
SMH
Guessing sister had same model and somehow cloned it with out the passcode... so dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Nuke her from orbit it's the only way to be sure.

Hoping wife is smart enough to be like that's weird he loved me this morning and didnt want me staying home in case he got me sick. Somethings fishy bet it's that weird sister of his. Now to go take care of my husband.

Dex-chan lover
Incest propaganda is kinda strong these days... Or maybe it's just the materials that I am consuming.

I blame Game of Thrones/ASoIaF for that. While there are incest anime/manga prior most of them has twist of non biological and pretty niche even within already niche anime culture, GoT/ASoIaF brought the concept mainstream.

Users who are viewing this thread