Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Rent A Girlfriend. GGs
I think there are more problems with that one than just the pacing. Fix all of those, then it won't be the dumpster fire it currently is, and the bad pacing wouldn't be as insufferable.

I don't get it. Why do they always have incest in rom coms? Like i can understand the trope ''protective sibling'' But male mc's sister in just annoying and weird asf. Really hope ''Girl mc'' realizes smths up. Hope next chp comes soon.

Thanks for the chapter!
Why do they have to give such an unlikable character such a good design?
Big tittied, sharp teethed onee-san - but fucked in the head.
Her being a siscon would've been passable without the incestuous part - it has no place in this story.
Reserve it for a story that is aware that it is trashy.
I prefer flat chests...Actually i prefer guys. This manga hasnt turned me on once.
:pacman: (we need more men JUSTICE)

I'm an only child, but I'm pretty sure that siblings are never actually like that, can anyone confirm?
Also obligatory "BokuYaba did it better"
I can. Im the youngest child i have older siblings who are triplets. My brothers has had like 5 girlfriends in his time in junior and my sisters supported every one. They usually dont talk much to eachother, (they bully me so i dont really talk to them :() But im pretty sure most siblings dont act like that. Its just a manga thing. Weird as ''heck''.
(Am i yapping to much? I think im yapping to much. OH NO IM YAPPING TO MUCH. alr i stopped yapping. UGH I DID iT AGAIN!)

Users who are viewing this thread