Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 2

Contributor
"I can't say that she is really cute"

Bro? What is a married man doing having these kinds of teenage high schooler thoughts? They're at home too, not at the office. But I gotta give him a point for noticing and actually saying he likes her perfume, plus giving her a whiff after. Quality morning blush from Fuyuki.

Get lost, bitches. Teenage wannabe gyarus got nothing on this legit adult gyaru! She backed up her husband just in time and I like that. Hope he can do the same for her when she needs it. So I see they might've already been dating from high school, that's cool. And they're not avoiding sexy times as a young married couple for no reason at all, even cooler.

Aggregator gang
It's okay, but I expect more of the relationship than just the world working in any way possible to make him look inferior to his wife. Like every model of a "handsome" guy appeared trying to flirt with her just for the next scene to be him being lame.

Double-page supporter
This man needs to DIE, im tired of seeing him be in a happy relationship all happy...and in a relationship :qq::qq::qq:

Dex-chan lover
God need a Gal like that in my life.

Thanks everyone over at Eresh Scans for the translations

Dex-chan lover
Hmm so they knew each other since highschool.
What new facts will be learned about these two?

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy the fact he's just a shy regular human being who's married to a beautiful wife and not a stuttering, blundering, and oblivious idiot.

Dex-chan lover
This might be the best couple I've ever seen lately. Straightforward, wholesome, and lewd.
Husband is competent as well unlike some MCs that have a girl fell for them when they don't have merit or some circumstantial situation where the guys ends up being a hero.

Double-page supporter
waifu for the rescue

image.png

Still , is it legal to be this THICC

Dex-chan lover
So all those mofos and harlots know they are both married, they just don't know tho who, and yet they are still trying to pull moves on them, despite the explicitly stated rule of no office romance

They are surrounded by asshole coworkers
Nah. They don't want romance. They just want to screw her.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, looking forward to future updates.
Something to note is the JKs who were accusing the MC of voyeuristic camera pics really were just abusing him rather than any genuine misunderstanding because it's well known in Japan that all smartphone cameras have their shutter sound undefeatable by manufacturers specifically to prevent such surreptitious creepshots.
I read an article about living in Japan and one of the things it said was to buy a world/Japan-capable phone in the US before moving to avoid that shutter sound.

Dex-chan lover
hold on, aint sniffing or something considered SA? if so, dating is prohibited but thats fine? :nyoron:
In the US any man who tries to complement a female coworker is risking his career.

Most of the time the company has no objective standards on what constitutes SA and it is dependent upon what the accuser "felt". People are accused of creating a hostile workplace by merely glancing (not staring) at a woman whenever she walks by. It doesn't matter if it's only because he noticed the motion and also glances at men who walk by.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who thinks it looks like she has a heart on her chest? She is projecting her love at him right now...

Users who are viewing this thread