Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
A ball of positivity vs a bundle of negativity.
At this rate she will be purified.
I usually like the occasional misunderstanding between characters, at least the kind without the melodrama, but the sister character feels just so forced as a source of low stakes conflict.
At this point, I think the author is just satirizing usual bad and overly done tropes of romance with this series. The reader was expected to react badly to the sister, only to be poked by the wife and the author by proxy.
"Eeeh you seriously thought this would go there, anta baka?"
Or something.

Dex-chan lover
It could very well be every bit of the drama here is from big sis' POV and not only is wifey used to her shenanigans, hubby and mom might be in on it as well.

Like she's being creepy and gross for sure but everyone else maybe thinks she's too timid and self-defeating to be any real harm.

I can fix her though.

Dex-chan lover
At some point that stops being healthy and starts being a countdown on life.

Having thoughts of her as malicious up until she speaks up, and then changes her mind completely is surprisingly relatable.

I don't think that reaction will make her believe lies at that point. Well, if she believed them to start with.

Yeah, if you pull something that often, it's kind of easy to see through. And she's way too confident anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread